🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

The boys have a visitor fan from England and talk about smart British comedy with him. Then NEIL CAMPBELL joins the discussion to play clips from his new Tedd Talks podcast on WolfCool and share stories about his stepdad.

• Like 13

Ok guys look I know I'm new and all but I'm really psyched about being numero dos on this ep.

• Like 22

Ok guys look I know I'm new and all but I'm really psyched about being numero dos on this ep.

Great first (and second) post!

• Like 11

Hey nerds. I've decided to go to the live HH. If you see me you should say hi. If you don't know what I look like then you're not trying hard enough.

• Like 22

Great first (and second) post!

Thanks, Joe! All I'm really hoping for is to be a cool member of this forum. I'll try my best.

Also, don't you guys like post pics of your pets or am I wrong about that? Cause if so I got some real cute cats.

• Like 13

Thanks, Joe! All I'm really hoping for is to be a cool member of this forum. I'll try my best.

Also, don't you guys like post pics of your pets or am I wrong about that? Cause if so I got some real cute cats.

11254050_1641897552707823_1871738430_n.jpg

• Like 18

Wait a sec... Didn't we just submit popcorn gallery questions for erin whitehead? But this episode is Neil Campbell... Something isn't adding up, but I can't put my finger on it

• Like 15

Wait a sec... Didn't we just submit popcorn gallery questions for erin whitehead? But this episode is Neil Campbell... Something isn't adding up, but I can't put my finger on it

Pretty sure they're the same person. They've never been on I4H together, so it really adds up.

• Like 5

10606122_10204336851249022_2759529074871614280_n.jpg?oh=3f51563088a69ebaa37d1a177e50725b&oe=563553D0

#HailtotheKingBaby

I've learned a thing or two about comin at kings from the Wire.

Watch yourself McGurl.

I won't miss.

• Like 11

I giggled uncontrollably when Hayes revealed that Sean's dad is Neil's stepdad. My body acted "interesting" when they were describing those porky pig drawings. Oh Daddy!!!!

• Like 7

I am freaking pumped for this ep, you guys! Gonna listen today while I work on my muscles and stuff.

• Like 6

If Hayes was My Wife* and was gonna get in the shower with me I'd be freak my Bean!

*remember like in the other show?

• Like 2

1080x1440.jpeg.9d589c8b624d4b0095036aeae833659f_zpsyz18sqr1.jpg

Don't know where you'd get an idea like that.

• Like 17

Spunky I had a dream last night that Hurricane Dennis was my dog now and he had 4 legs and you could make him give a big smile.

• Like 9

UbDbDXN.jpg?1

Found this a jumble sale the other day. Looking forward to listening to the episode on these bad boys.

• Like 6

Casper Mattresses: They good for fuckin'.

• Like 7

No water spit-take this week but only because I'm not drinking water anymore. I read an article that a blog post linked to and it was saying too much water is making you fat and most of your fat is water weight. AND the methods they use to make it zero calories are actually worse for you than calories. I've been getting my thirst quenched mostly by swirling Jello around in my mouth and then spitting it out because I don't want to support that nasty Jello man. But if I was blindly sipping that clear poison this morning I would have definitely spit it out during the run of lessons for the love Tedd Talk.

• Like 16

Great Ep! I didn't ended up listening to it in bed instead of while working out. Great decision.

You want pets? I got your stinkin' pets right here!

LGCxPvd.jpg

• Like 16

Shit got real dirty in this ep and I can tell coz I've totally done it who says I haven't i'll murder them

• Like 13