🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

You want Pet pics. You got it:

LpvUZIl.jpg?1

You want Dinner pics. You got it:

Flhv9xQ.jpg?1

You want episode discussion. You got it:

Great to hear Cody helping out with an ad but he did put me off ever using Amazon again. I'm proud to be a "World Person" and I loved the veiled shoutout to Devscoots. There was alot of funny and raunchy stuff.

Andrew sounded so refined and, frankly, delightful and his Mr. Bean knowledge was top notch. I liked when you said "Gosh". Great discussion of Anglo Irish relations and Ned Divine.

Neil Campbell was fun as always.

• Like 17

it's a fuckin shame these pussy eating tips were too late to make it into the best of episode. could've really helped some people out

• Like 9

I dunno guys, I don't think this was a very memorable episode. I listened to it last night while I was blackout drunk, and I don't remember any of it. 0/5 stars, sorry.

• Like 13

Andrew, you bloomin old codger. You cheeky old wally. You went and got yourself on the show!

Keep Calm and kick butt and drop names

• Like 8

$1,000,000 shirt idea:

Keep Calm

and

Carrie and Fred

Anybody know person who can sew shirts? Need 1,000,000 of them and we'll be rich guys, guys

• Like 9

I guess at this point I'm mainly a fan of the boys introducing new podcasts

This was a grape grepisode and I looooove Mr. Bean and all British comedy, you guys don't even know!

• Like 2

Oh thank gosh I'm so glad you guys do the pet thing. well, here is one of them. lookin' like a circle.

0yO8eUZ.jpg

• Like 14

Who is journalists

Paula Poundstone? No.

Tom Bodett? Yes.

Shelby Ferro? Yes.

Mo Rocca? Maybe.

Alonzo Bodden? Inconclusive.

Amy Dickinson? Inconclusive.

Luke Burbank? Inconclusive. (Yes.)

Roxanne Roberts? Inconclusive.

Bobcat Goldthwait? Inconclusive.

Maz Jobrani? Inconclusive.

Charlie Pierce? Inconclusive.

Kyrie O'Connor? Inconclusive.

Mike Pesca? Inconclusive.

• Like 9

At first when I listened to the ep I was thinking, "Man, Andrew is always so nice and funny!" But when he started doing his "Neil Campbell" character, I was just blown away! Those Brits are miles ahead! No wonder the boys were so randy.

I'm at the spot for the live HH, but I'm not seeing anyone. Maybe I'm early cause of time zones?

Anyway, thanks DefinitelyNotO.J.Simpson for PM-ing me the directions and agreeing to drive me home after, but please get here soon because it's getting a little spooky under this bridge and my phone is running out of battery.

• Like 15

Hey guys- I have a new pic bc it's summertime and I'm cool now so I wear shades. Just didn't want anyone to get scared.

• Like 13

I didn't know there were a live show today until before today. I don't have to join facebook to be in the loop do I?

• Like 3

Someone better sneak a recording device into the live podcast. I can't make it to LA and would like to hear what happens.

• Like 5

Hey forum nerds. Sorry, you're not nerds. I'm nervous. I'm new and here are some pet pics:

post-25468-0-60141700-1434472887_thumb.jpg

post-25468-0-12119200-1434473067_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

Also, don't you guys like post pics of your pets or am I wrong about that? Cause if so I got some real cute cats.

pmi93num.jpg5aI91iym.jpg

• Like 17

Hey forum nerds. Sorry, you're not nerds. I'm nervous. I'm new and here are some pet pics:

In the interest of getting more cute pet photos from all you new people, I'm going to magnanimously let you in on the trick to posting images here. (None of these dicks ever showed ME how to do it, I had to reverse engineer the technique from one of Dixon's posts.) It is easy to link to an image that is already on the internet, whereas directly uploading an image to earwolf is a pain and only gives thumbnails like what just happened to you.

Set up a free account on imgur.com (or facebook or wherever else), and upload your photos to that. The advantage of imgur is that you can still be anonymous on here without giving the weird forum stalkers a way to see your facebook page. Then hit the image button in the comment composer control panel thing and paste the url of your image into it.

PS what kind of animal is that first one? Is it a very fat mouse, or is it a chinchilla or a marmot or what? I'm a fan of it, in any case.

• Like 17

Ok guys look I know I'm new and all but I'm really psyched about being numero dos on this ep.

Welcome, you two! Glad I'm not the newbie here anymore.

• Like 11

Honestly, the easiest way is to just get the source URL from Facebook or Instagram. Instagram is a bit tougher, as you have to inspect the page's source code looking for a weird URL that doesn't look like it came from Instagram at all.

But for the uploading of random funny pix, Imgur is your best bet.

• Like 1

Since you are all begging for it I will post another pic of my pup!

J1wAn9R.jpg

• Like 17

Both dogs my parents had when I was growing up were miniature schnauzers. They're the best!

• Like 2

cnlNaDy.gif

Hello Friends. I am posting to let you know that I will be hosting a Google Hangout on Tuesday at 11PM EST. That's 10 Central or 8 Pacific. Who is invited? Everyone who posts here. However, newer folks get priority if there is a big turnout. What you need: headphones (so we don't get lots of echoes) and some kind of microphone, but you don't need anything fancy; earbuds and your phone will be fine. You will need Google Chrome or the Hangout app on your phone. A webcam is nice but not required if you're a shy person like li'l ol' me.

I'm going to take notes on Tuesday's Hollywood Handbook and come to the hangout prepared with plenty of Podcasts Are Wonderful-style questions for discussion.

My gmail is greggygregsa@gmail.com, so send me your email address or post it here or PM me on some kind of website with it. Capital Letters and "Punctuation".

reminder

still have to listen to show but i know in my heart andrew did a great job

• Like 18

I'm at the spot for the live HH, but I'm not seeing anyone. Maybe I'm early cause of time zones?

Hey JMonsterface. We went to the McDonalds across the street to get breakfast. Also, Besser got pretty mad at us this morning when we were playing the new episode and doing Mr. Bean impressions. I guess we woke him up. He asked us to leave for a few hours. He said he'd save our spot though (I think he's warming to us). Should be back in line in an hour or two.

• Like 17