🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

pmi93num.jpg5aI91iym.jpg

In the second one it looks like your cat is trying to sing Opera and I admire ambition. Well Done.

• Like 8

In the interest of getting more cute pet photos from all you new people, I'm going to magnanimously let you in on the trick to posting images here. (None of these dicks ever showed ME how to do it, I had to reverse engineer the technique from one of Dixon's posts.) It is easy to link to an image that is already on the internet, whereas directly uploading an image to earwolf is a pain and only gives thumbnails like what just happened to you.

Set up a free account on imgur.com (or facebook or wherever else), and upload your photos to that. The advantage of imgur is that you can still be anonymous on here without giving the weird forum stalkers a way to see your facebook page. Then hit the image button in the comment composer control panel thing and paste the url of your image into it.

PS what kind of animal is that first one? Is it a very fat mouse, or is it a chinchilla or a marmot or what? I'm a fan of it, in any case.

Gah I knew I was fucking something up. Thank you for the assistance. That is my chinchilla, Boosie. He loves raisins and dust baths.

• Like 7

I just took an online quiz to find out which Star Wars character I am and it says I'm SY SNOOTLES.

• Like 3

In the second one it looks like your cat is trying to sing Opera and I admire ambition. Well Done.

Yeah, both of my cats are relatively ambitious. Here's my other cat (first photo) testing out her chops

Mbf1wGFl.png

• Like 10

picture posting guide

drag whatever picture you want from your computer on to the website of imgur.com

click upload

copy this thing here

gd9btde.png

paste it in your post

thats it

• Like 13

btw boosie is a great ferret name

• Like 4

I could watch ADC fall down a million times and laugh my butt off every time. Thank you!

I have cats. I'll show you how cute they are in a few days.

• Like 11

happiest man on erff

46qYjD6.jpg

his breakfast

HHdCL8L.jpg

his pet

rSHX81D.jpg

his shoes

6nnv5W6.jpg

his lamp

4ztgJb0.jpg

more breakfast

v8fkWGi.jpg

• Like 7

I think it's a bad sign for foums culture that we're now posting pet pics on page one. Neil Campbell was good as always (love that Neil) and the podcast gimmick is a great standby for guest segments. ANdrew... well, i'm sure he had fun.

• Like 13

I'd say that of all the Hollywood Handbook podcast episodes to be released on June 16th 2015, this one has gotta be my favorite!

Good job Andrew...wish you had worked in a way to say your famous Shark Tale catchphrase but, ya take what you can get.

• Like 20

don't worry folks i'll figure out how to make my pics bigger

• Like 9

This episode was very blue, but not in the way that means sad though sometimes we all feel that way and that is good and okay and a valid feeling. I will post a picture of my cat when I go home.

• Like 2

Guys, don't be too scared, but my pet is a dragon.

11351186_10204546745330357_3366829462004566924_n.jpg?oh=43a8e2fcbec3af8a1f8298fa2f99327f&oe=5634F060

He's a sensitive guy, he likes to watch Netflix

11350601_10204546745490361_7020881067720391726_n.jpg?oh=d81394a7ed93fecb51b475f04e8753e6&oe=55E950D1

He plays music

11390120_10204546745810369_7246599240555409822_n.jpg?oh=fe887073235a9c4e960919960215b218&oe=55E78F36

• Like 23

RE: This Episode. It's cool, I guess. I appreciate the chiptunes.

Here's Doug, the pug I used to live with (spoiler: he's dead now)

10611126_1541789359382152_1775285705_n.jpg

I'm pissed I missed his funeral because I don't think I'll ever have another chance to smoke a blunt over, and pour a 40 on, a freshly-dug pug grave (my friends actually did this)

• Like 16

don't worry folks i'll figure out how to make my pics bigger

You need to clean your mouse. It's real dirty. Other than that, nice pics!

• Like 3

i think whoever gets the first post should be responsible for coming up with a page worth of "great ep" "grepisode" "i laughed at this" variants so sean and hayes dont get discouraged by the thread going straight to pet pics etc

• Like 17

Right, some of the new folks might not know this but each time a new forum starts there is actually a new podcast episode that goes with it! I've listened to several of them and they are certainly sufficient for killing an hour or so while you wait for new pet photos to get posted.

• Like 19

The live recording is with Brian Huskey so hopefully a script reading from Teen Pope 2 is on the agenda.

I really laughed a lot at the "pussy eating" tips on this week's episode. It reminded me of a similar episode of This American Life when Ira Glass went into extremely graphic detail on the subject

Extremely

Grapic

Detail

• Like 12

One time I took mushrooms and pug-cuddled, listening to his labored breathing and trying to imagine if it was painful.

• Like 3

I'm about to #breaktheforum with some pics y'all

...and here they are.

The in-laws got a new puppy. She's 7 weeks old. So here are pictures of my almost 2 year old son with a puppy. This is the first puppy he'd ever met and this is the cutest thing that's maybe ever happened.

IMG_2758_zpspytzjxtm.jpgIMG_2763_zpsuzcgd7vv.jpg

Steve that is the cutest thing that ever happened. Even a hardened gangster like the legendary Menthol Tigershark reverts to the joyful innocence of a wee child when he meets a puppy for the first time. There is hope for us all.

PS these two pictures together looks like a colossal dog is watching your son play with a tiny puppy. Hilarious!

• Like 7

Welcome, you two! Glad I'm not the newbie here anymore.

Thanks!! And congrats on the pro version!

• Like 4