🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

thanks Spunky!

be nice Chanson.

• Like 5

I'm reliably informed that my joke should actually have been 6 parts. Very sorry and I love Ireland and kiss the Barney Stone and isn't Father Ted funny and up the RA.

• Like 21

When are pet pics going to be available in podcast form?

greggy, get on it

"Now we see here there's a brown dog with a small, ungainly child in proximity to it"

• Like 2

I'm reliably informed that my joke should actually have been 6 parts. Very sorry and I love Ireland and kiss the Barney Stone and isn't Father Ted funny and up the RA.

If only you'd had some kind of ride outside...

• Like 3

i think whoever gets the first post should be responsible for coming up with a page worth of "great ep" "grepisode" "i laughed at this" variants so sean and hayes dont get discouraged by the thread going straight to pet pics etc

Sorry guys...I feel like the pet pics are my b and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause any strife

But also check this shit out.

87ahKzS.jpg

• Like 14

thanks Spunky!

shutup Chanson.

hey! only i get to tell chanson to shut up!

EDIT: happy 300 posts to me :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 21

Pets are really special. That service animal who threw itself in front of a bus is amazing. Steve's adorable spawn who met a puppy for the first time warms the heart. Blink's altered state bonding experience with his pug is a thing that happened. Be careful though. Pet's can be fragile and delicate. One moment you are playing and having a good time. Next thing you know your dad is yelling something and your mom is telling you that while curiosity is not bad, you have to be careful. Something about actions having consequences or something stupid. The rest is blacked out. Probably a trauma induced repressed memory or something. Who knows. The important thing is that hammers are not toys. RIP Elliot.

oLozvdH.jpg?2

Oh. The show was great. 5 units of measurement. Between the CBB ep and this one Earwolf is going to need to create a new sub-brand dedicated to all things vagina.

• Like 8

hey! only i get to tell chanson to shut up!

EDIT: happy 300 posts to me :wub: :wub: :wub:

apologies. see edit.

• Like 1

rMWUCCE.jpg[/img]

Did I do it?

Nevermind I give up

Bye everyone

• Like 12

looks great

• Like 4

Nevermind I give up

Bye everyone

Edited: Hurray!

• Like 2

10359533_10152043877681570_1367459725910522431_n.jpg?oh=226cf22263cfcc84a15421c981e0f248&oe=5633A74D

10522561_10152146590071570_6742638570284834775_n.jpg?oh=c2bb8ce603a516ac92f1e69caa92ce77&oe=562CC459

Ha!

glad you didn't give up!

• Like 2

I feel like I'm having a virtual allergy attack looking at all of these pictures.

• Like 12

Is Andrew now a big honking fucking celeb now that he's actually been on the podcast? Is he too cool for the forum now?

• Like 7

I feel like I'm having a virtual allergy attack looking at all of these pictures.

Schnauzers are hypoallergenic so don't blame me!

• Like 2

hey all you new people, welcome to the coolest corner of the internet. im a bear

top quality pet photos everyone, p cute stuff. anyways c u guys tonight on the google handout

p.s. this was a good ep, great job andrew

• Like 11

All is forgiven.

Up the ra

I don't know where honlads stands on this matter but please no more posting terrible Irish comedy videos. This is the only acceptable representation of Irish Comedy. It has done more for Anglo Irish relations than any political process :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZb2lHnObg

Please, ADC. Not even as a joke.

• Like 5

Fuck. Just realized I wont be able to hangout tonight because I'm driving to Philly. Actually I could prob hang and drive, who do I send my email to for the invite?

• Like 2