🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

wow, what a nice episode. i thought it was gonna be erin whitehead, and that was disappointing because i left her quite the popcorn gallery question (picture of a fish smoking a cigarette if you don't recall) in the last thread, but this was well worth it.

what i remember off hand (also i listened within 5 minutes of waking up so it's a little foggy)

-mr. bean getting a blue peter

-slipping it in the wrong hole

-lessons about eating pussy (wow this ep got dirty! i was listening to the hanford/ferguson ep last night and was laughing at the part where they said they haven't thought of a good way to say..you know...intercourse type stuff)

-sean giving his lessons out of order (1-2-3-4-4-6-55?)

-hayes killing it on the soundtrack front once again with the owl city instrumental (very rare, where did he find that?)

got my shift covered for tonight, can't wait to see you all (and by you all, i mean Hayes & Sean, because I couldn't care less about people on a forum) tonight!

(ok, i do care about you and if i recognize one of your faces i'll introduce myself)

here are my pets since we're doing that

5d0zo0.jpg10n6i3a.jpg

• Like 10

You need to clean your mouse. It's real dirty. Other than that, nice pics!

thanks SteveH.

the mouse dead!

• Like 1

I just listened to the ad at the end of the show because I turned the show off when our boys said bye but I'm just after seeing that there was 3 minutes left so I pressed play again.

Classic ad. Nothing more to be said.

• Like 4

I lied when I said I didn't have any pets. These are my dogs Feeby, Ross, Ian, Erica, Niall, Dandler, Sandra, Christian, and Deirdre.

We3ubUf.jpg

• Like 21

So im down there waxin pussysophical layin extra thick coats down cuz it bout to be a storm and daddy want the house to look nice. And that pussy my house.

Damn. Only 5 pages in. This is gonna be a good week for the forums.

• Like 7

got my shift covered for tonight, can't wait to see you all (and by you all, i mean Hayes & Sean, because I couldn't care less about people on a forum) tonight!

(ok, i do care about you and if i recognize one of your faces i'll introduce myself)

I think you mean Hayes N Sean, he hasn't posted in a while or he might have finally changed his name to something tasteful

• Like 7

he's dead now

10611126_1541789359382152_1775285705_n.jpg

When you decorate your lawn with images of impossibly high standards of pug beauty, don't be surprised when your pup commits suicide. Just sayin.

• Like 19

Guys, trying to figure out what Hayes and Sean are talking about in that mattress ad. Here's what I came up with so far:

- reading really good book

- playing really fun and cool video game

- twitter.com/tweetofgod

- eating cereal quiet so 'rents don't hear

- tracing your favorite Curtis and Doonesbury comics and making your own words to show off when friends/more than friends come over

• Like 4

I used the advice of this show when I was taking my daily faceplant into the old lady's canal, she said it was better than usual, slimed like the end of Ghostbusters. I told her if she loved Neil Campbell so much, why doesn't she fucking marry him that bitch. So then she went and married Neil Campbell and it hurt a lot but slowly, day by day I got over my feelings and it was ok until one day she sent me a message on Facebook and just seeing that name and that little picture of her was like a fucking knife in my heart, and why is she sending me anything oh she wants to catch up and see how I'm doing I'm in shambles, woman. Shambles!

Pretty good episode.

• Like 6

Loving all these pet pics!

Sorry I can't make the google hangout and get to meet all you people who have made me laugh all day but I have stuff to do! Some other time I hope!

Here is my dinner. I have a deep fryer. I bought lard off Etsy. Lard is the best for you. Don't believe me, look it up.

First off I cut up some potatoes and then I baked them for 10 minutes and then I fried them for 10 minutes.

I don't eat carbs but I did this for my partner because I am pretty great. I had a salad.

fries_zpsjnzacc2e.jpg

Then the wings. I buy fresh wings at the supermarket. I bake those for like 15 minutes and then fry them for 10 minutes too.

wings_zps4rqur3jh.jpg

They are really crispy.

I don't want to give away my exact sauce recipe but it is Kerrygold butter, Texas Pete, Frank's. Cholula Garlic, Fresh Garlic, and some seasonings along with a dash of heavy cream.

wings2_zps14nia3vy.jpg

I am drinking whiskey now and in a coma.

Good night!!!!

• Like 11

This thread made me think of this song I like very much.

Also since I was remiss in expressing how grep this grep is, I changed my signature to some words that touched me deeply. No, further down. Further... You got it.

• Like 6

hoiw in the world can you make those wings and then eat a salad. I just looked at a picture and I already want to never have a salad again. it's like building a beautiful cottage in a mediterranean villa and then living inside of a big pile of gravel

I guess that's what the whiskey's for tho. cheers

• Like 9

Greggy, I won't be able to make it to the Google Hangout tonight. Please honor my legacy tonight and have fun!

• Like 1

I thought Niall was a made up name. Then I saw a house for sale sign this weekend and the realtors name was Niall. Then I just google Niall and it turns out a One Direction guy has that name.

I have a cousin named Nye (his mom is British).

Speak on that.

• Like 8

Please tell me you at least ate come of those delicious looking wings. Also isn't whisky a carb? Too drunk to check....

• Like 1

You want Pet pics. You got it:

LpvUZIl.jpg?1

You want Dinner pics. You got it:

Flhv9xQ.jpg?1

You want episode discussion. You got it:

Great to hear Cody helping out with an ad but he did put me off ever using Amazon again. I'm proud to be a "World Person" and I loved the veiled shoutout to Devscoots. There was alot of funny and raunchy stuff.

Andrew sounded so refined and, frankly, delightful and his Mr. Bean knowledge was top notch. I liked when you said "Gosh". Great discussion of Anglo Irish relations and Ned Divine.

Neil Campbell was fun as always.

Glad to see you recovered from that stair-fall! It was, honestly, pretty scary. Almost too scary.

• Like 3

i am listening to the buffy musical again

it's becoming that whenever i am drunk i listen to the buffy musical

i need to stop

please help

• Like 12

Greggy I hope you've also prepared some questions about the summer finale of Finding Carter for your hangout. It's gonna be hard to get these people to talk about anything else.

• Like 3

Who else thinks it's ironic that this guy's playing shoot-em-ups right after his dad got shot, right? I mean c'mon, that's weird!

• Like 2

You did us proud Andrew, you'll be knighted for this. God I hope there's no skeletons in your closet.

2014-03-25 12.01.48_zpshcpz3blr.jpg

• Like 10

These hot, young, virile men, am I right ladies?

GY9QCzq.gifBtVSRME.gifT0KjhhW.gif

• Like 3

The dad has a real Tim-Allen-trying-to-be-serious-and-not-making-the-noises vibe to him

• Like 3

This boy sure is taking his dad's death pretty hard! I mean a guest's a guest. Gotta treat em right.

• Like 1