🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

I made this yesterday. It is not good.

JHEPn4Z.jpg?1

• Like 21

Mr. SteveHMan is a nice sometimes and he has a cute kid but he once said my likes had no value which hurt my feelers so he's not the boss of me now.

No sweet dinner pics... I had pot roast and it was delicious.

SteveH is a nice sometimes! That doesn't get said enough.

• Like 4

I made this yesterday. It is not good.

JHEPn4Z.jpg?1

that is beautiful.

never really got to say hi yesterday. hi buddy.

• Like 3

that is beautiful.

never really got to say hi yesterday. hi buddy.

Thanks. That was one that I wish I had an ounce of photoshop skills (or actual photoshop) to get the heads in better position. In the right hands that image would be nightmare fuel. BTW, there is a substantial portion of the internet that is dedicated to putting Mr Bean's head on various bodies.

• Like 4

To: Miss Muffins

Mr. SteveHMan is a nice sometimes and he has a cute kid but he once said my likes had no value which hurt my feelers so he's not the boss of me now.

No sweet dinner pics... I had pot roast and it was delicious.

Did I say that? What a dick

• Like 10

Be nice if this forum had a mobile version

• Like 8

if i had any pictures of my mum's cats i wouldn't even bother to post them, they are just normal cats and they don't even do anything good

p.s. the bbq just arrived for my house leaving party this weekend but literally no one has rsvp-ed

lonely bbq for one this weekend

• Like 21

Alright, nerdlingers! I am totally cheesed that none of you who were at the live show tonight came up and said hi to me!! What the eff! Explain yourselves! Is it because I keep calling you nerds? You shouldn't be insulted by that! Nerds are cool now!

How was the live HH??

• Like 4

dear a bear,

are you adam scott? you sound like him but your face is different.

thanks,

agata

• Like 18

Who made you? Your name wasn't ever a problem, nobody was mad at YOUR name!

...so is Norm your real name?

• Like 11

My dog is named Norman.

how degrading to hear

Who made you? Your name wasn't ever a problem, nobody was mad at YOUR name!

...so is Norm your real name?

Forum Identity Crisis. I needed to do something new.

Its norman.

• Like 6

Well it may seem a little odd to us at first, but it won't be long before your new name becomes the norm.

HAHAHA!

• Like 21

i saw jurassic world last night

the pratt lapkus chemistry was through the charts.

they must have really bonded on that GOTG soundtrack.

• Like 18

i had a really great time hanging out and spittin dumb jokes with everyone last night. felt some strong vibes with chanson, veeb fantasy becomes reality

dear a bear,

are you adam scott? you sound like him but your face is different.

thanks,

agata

true story: my mom once told me that she had parks and rec on in the other room, heard adam scott's voice, and thought her baby boy had surprised her with a visit. i think she is really sick :(

• Like 20

Hey guys, did anyone else notice the glaring omission during the Does a Watched Pot Never Boil Tedd Talk? Hayes neglected to mention what one should expect if using an electric stove. When you use an electric stove there is no fire, no flame. Now I know this because I worked as a professional chef 3 years ago, but HOW, I ask, are regular people supposed to know??

• Like 6

i saw jurassic world last night

the pratt lapkus chemistry was through the charts.

they must have really bonded on that GOTG soundtrack.

No Spoilers!!!!!

• Like 4

I haven't seen Jurassic World yet, but I'm going to spoil it for everyone:

There is a big dinosaur in it. Everyone thought it would be a great idea to open the park back up because of money, but then the dinosaurs went crazy and chased people. It rained. This time all of the gates and stuff are powered by wi-fi. Jake Johnson is a computers man and his friend Mr. Schmidt comes over and trips over the router and the wifi goes down and the dinos go crazy. They're really mad because they all have twitter accounts now and they can't tweet.

Chris Pratt does a big punch on a dinosaur. The dino gets stunned by the punch and Lauren Lapkus plugs the router back in and says "Yummmmy!" They all do a high five.

Freeze frame.

THE END.

• Like 9

10606122_10204336851249022_2759529074871614280_n.jpg?oh=3f51563088a69ebaa37d1a177e50725b&oe=563553D0

#HailtotheKingBaby

Joe...

Can you please tell me if Jon Snow is really dead or is there something I don't know about. There are all these people on Youtube commenting on this video that he still could have a claim to the throne and I'm like, "ughhh dudes he's fucking dead"

But I don't want to say that in the comments stream because I'm afraid they're all a bunch of dorkos and dweebys that will roast me for not knowing something that they know like some kind of noob with a dildo on my forehead.

Please help Joe!

Sincerely,

-b rulzzz

• Like 5

I'm worried by the amount of likes that my last post which started by saying "I won't be posting much anymore" got.

• Like 16

Hello forum members.

Long time lurker, looking to become an active member of the HH forums.

Qualifications include

- funny

- cool

- nice

- smart

I also have a Twitter account with over 50 followers.

I hope I will be accepted into this elite group and can contribute some real gems to the forums.

• Like 21