🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

Colt, are you going to talk next time you're in a chat? I'd love to hear this story about meeting Shaq you've been subtly teasing.

• Like 19

NO POINTS FOR YOU!!!

UNTIL YOU LIKE MY POST B)/>

I am mobile pretty much exclusively. I don't know how to likes posts or post pics of dogs or food. If it helps at All, I do likes your post in a theoretical way, I just don't know how to do it online.

• Like 4

The haircut issue is a real thing in my life, my grandmother said my current hairstyle "isn't doing anything for me". This was right after she told me I looked like I had been "eating well".

It was a demoralizing visit.

• Like 16

Guess whose mom scored tickets to 2015 US Open, which just so happens to be located at beautiful Chambers Bay park and golf course in University Place, WA (one of Dreidel's favorite places to shit).

No, she's not taking me, her first and only child, with her. But she is giving me the privilege of driving her and waking up at 4:00AM, which is why I'm writing this. So, Mom, if you read this, I hope you start dating a famous golfer today because I'm over this shit.

Maybe if you took your son to fancy world championship sporting events he wouldn't feel the need to make internet friends on a podcast forum. So who's laughing now, mom?

Let me guess, you deserve to go because you're a man and she doesn't because she's a woman?!

• Like 9

In the electoral college of the forums, RanRan has 69 delegates. Since that is the funniest number, this username wins by a landslide.

However, this does bring up the issue of Chanson changing his own name, since PopGoesTheWeaselquist is the new Chanson and needs to change her name to that.

No no no this is my worst nightmare. I'm a good person!!!

• Like 5

Valerie please you are the only person who can fix this, I feel.

• Like 1

Colt, are you going to talk next time you're in a chat? I'd love to hear this story about meeting Shaq you've been subtly teasing.

That hangout was pretty embarrassing for me and I feel like a huge weirdo not saying anything. I was waiting to be addressed and a lot of time had passed and I began feeling uncomfortable and then my wifi timed out (I was at a hotel in Reno, NV) and I rejoined and listened for a little longer and then left because I felt I wasn't contributing.

All I wanted to do was tell my Shaq story. There are so many great details I've left out.

• Like 16

colt, if it's any consolation, i don't think any of us thought you were a weirdo. i saw you in there (even addressed you once as a potential on-mic pee-er, which of course turned out to be o.j. simpson) but figured you were just listening. "the shaq story will have to come another time," i thought forlornly.

• Like 9

Just post the url, but make sure it's http:// rather than https://

• Like 3

Just showed up at a birthday party with my son and he pointed out

"There the slipping slide"

He gets us

• Like 17

All I wanted to do was tell my Shaq story. There are so many great details I've left out.

I can't wait for your "30 for 30" special.

• Like 11

I can't wait for your "30 for 30" special.

back in those days, nobody had even THOUGHT of meeting shaq at a hooters in phoenix arizona, so when this young kid comes along and shows the world his moves, we didn't even have a word for it yet. nowadays, kids are Colting at all the hooters in phoenix arizona and shaq barely has time to be on espn

• Like 19

K I'm gonna take a quick power nap (that'll probably end up being more like a three hour nap #relatable) and if they post the popcorn gallery questions I'll be so peeved cause this is my 1st chance and I've been checking compulsively. I'll be so mad at them I'll probably like I don't know... Push my cat off my bed or something awful like that

• Like 8

Haha I saw that! Hello fellow Cincinnatian.

Is your favorite part of the Queen City the terrible air quality or the disgusting meat mush that we call chili?

I've been waiting for years for someone else from Cincinnati to even listen to this god damn show, let alone be on the forums!

Hello to you as well.

We can now bound about so much here. I got skyline the other day and remembered why I never do...

I have a friend who calls it 'rental food' because it leaves your body so quickly and looks exactly the same way coming out as it did going in. I had a similar term for this in highschool when me and my friends would go to 'denny's'. This was the term, 'colon blow'.

• Like 8

he was just a kid with a dollar and a dream. it was dollar wing night at hooters, so i guess sometimes dreams come true.

• Like 17

Do you guys have a process that you listen to HH? I hear some people listen at the gym or on the way to work.

I like to sit down in my comfy chair with my Bosse headphones and spark up a big ol' cannabis cigar. IT puts me in a yellowmellow mood that not only enhances my experience with the podcast, but also the effects of the adderall I snort intermittently. I feel it helps me keep up and take good notes (#scooptroop). On my side stand, I keep a large plate of camembert and a tall glass of Jalapeno Lime-Arita MD 20/20. The two flavors dance in my mouth to the beat of the Popcorn Gallery theme song and it's just orgastic.

Thanks for the insight!!

I have prepared a post just for this very occasion and never posted it.

However I can't find the image!? Just wait I've got a good one for you.

• Like 1

its not every day you see a meeting of the minds like that. i mean, both these men were at the top of their respective fields. shaq for basketball, and colt for meeting shaq at a hooters in phoenix arizona. when the biggest basketball name on earth meets the fastest rising star in the heavens, sparks are going to fly

• Like 19

No no no this is my worst nightmare. I'm a good person!!!

Chanson is actually a really nice guy and a good person too. New people are often way too hard on him because of a bit the boys do.

• Like 17

Chanson is actually a really nice guy and a good person too. New people are often way too hard on him because of a bit the boys do.

So should I not be worried?

• Like 2

"What if I told you Shaquille O'Neal walked into a Hooters alone looking for a private meal? And what if I told you a 12 year old boy and his dad bothered him for a picture?"

• Like 20