🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

this is infinitely more funny now that I can hear your voice saying it in my mind (Andrew)

• Like 6

Some questioned why Colt's father would take him to a Hooters in the first place. It seemed to be in poor judgment to take a young impressionable boy to a place that teaches objectification and misogyny. But after the photo, no one said anything. It was destiny that poor judgment created this historic meeting.

• Like 19

"When you got a name like Colt Barton, you're gonna start going to Hooters when you're in middle school. Believe me. "

-Joe Montana

• Like 11

I met Joe McGurl from the Hollywood Handbook forum on a Google Hangout one time...

• Like 17

4P4bGQX.jpg

I think we have a winner. If someone could make a video with the radiohead song that would be great. Thanks.

• Like 5

Guys, did I ever tell you about the time I saw Jean Grey's hooters in a shack?

• Like 7

INT. HOOTERS - DAY

COLT tears his view away from the waitress but his LITTLE BONER stays rock hard.

COLT

Drop the 'The'. Just 'Shaq'. It's cleaner.

• Like 19

Shap only cried twice in his life. Once when Tracy Morgan slapped his bottom in snl. And once when he met colt Barton.

The rest is shaqstory.

• Like 15

Rashida Jones: You guys ate twenty-two hundred wings in 2 hours?

Shaq: Thousand. Twenty-two thousand.

• Like 12

Rashida Jones: You guys ate twenty-two hundred wings in 2 hours?

Shaq: Thousand. Twenty-two thousand.

Quoted wrong post. Please ignore. Or not. Live your life.

Edited by Toro y Moist
  • Like 2

I think it's so funny you guys are talking about Hooters. My friend Dustin and I do this radio show and the theme this month was hooters related.

If you like good vibe music and attempt at jokes about hooters and making fun of florida... than this is for you.

I will attempt to read all of your funny stuff about hooters... and Shaq apparently.

• Like 14

XRl1Jd6.jpg

please tell me Pesci plays Shaq.

edit> holy shit it's 175 min long! fuckin amazon instant wont work!

• Like 5

Shaq: I'm just saying I need to do something substantial in order to get the attention of the Suns.

Colt: Why?

Shaq: Because they're exclusive. And fun. And they lead to a better life.

Colt: Charles Barkley didn't get elected MVP because he was a member of the Phoenix club.

Shaq: He was a member of the 76ers, and yes he did.

• Like 10

too soon SteveH

• Like 2

LAWYER: Mr. Barton, do I have your full attention?

COLT BARTON: [stares out the window] No.

LAWYER: Do you think I deserve it?

COLT BARTON: [looks at lawyer] What?

LAWYER: Do you think I deserve your full attention?

COLT BARTON: I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition, and I don't want to perjure myself, so I have a legal obligation to say no.

LAWYER: Okay - no. You don't think I deserve your attention.

COLT BARTON: I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at that Hooters in Phoenix, where my dad and I met a man that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of beating at H-O-R-S-E.

[pauses]

COLT BARTON: Did I adequately answer your condescending question?

• Like 23

"The thing about Colt Barton is that he exudes confidence. Most guys, when they meet a man as big as Shaq, would be shaking in their boots. When Shaq met Colt, he pissed his fucking pants. That was the first and last time I had ever seen Shaq cry tears out of his face." - Doc Rivers

• Like 13

Is this better than F.R.I.E.N.D.S?

"One time Colt Barton liked my post and I grew Shaq sized Hooters, the rest is history."

- Kate Upton

• Like 16

Steve i know you look cool as fuck in ur new avatar but when it looks like some one is pitching a nono you dont bring it up!

• Like 10

"One time Colt Barton liked my post and I grew Shaq sized Hooters, the rest is history."

- Kate Upton

please don't bring up Kate Upton, she is reserved 4 my fanfics only

• Like 5