🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

Man I wanna join in on all the forums funs with you guys but I'm tryna quit smoking and really not feelin it. Lookin forward to reading further adventures in the chronicles of shap and so forth when less irritable.

• Like 15

What if I am not a dad and my dad was a lame duck and there is no Taco Bell within a hundred kilometres?

^

Get yourself a kid. ASAP.

• Like 2

*note

i almost said happy d day but that would have been disrespectful to all the Ds who d'ed on DDay.

• Like 10

Happy Father's Day to Sean and Hayes. I hope Steffi and Brooke let you have the kids today so they can take you out to dinner at movies bistro or somewhere nice like that.

• Like 6

I am not very close with my dad and I am divorced from the father of my children but I still wanna say Happy Father's Day to all you dads who are not total jerks and maybe are pretty cool and nice and funny. I don't know any personally but I hear they exist. Mostly on Facebook which I suspect is full of lies.

• Like 14

Kanye and outkast went to Waffle House yesterday. This seems important

• Like 8

They're clearly hoping to get "Colted," and recreate the historic moment that catapulted Shaq to superstardom. First of all, you can't force it to happen. Second of all, good luck finding a young Colt Barton-type at Waffle House, fellas. (Yeah, right!)

P.S. A joke isn't over until I say its over.

• Like 13

Wow excellent point

The plot thickens

• Like 1

hi get out your phone and open the voice recorder thing and record yourself reading your colt barton hooters picture posts and email them to me at greggygregsa@gmail.com

if you didnt do any but want to record one of mine thats cool too, i did too many

• Like 15

Ahoy to all the captains today!

• Like 14

hi get out your phone and open the voice recorder thing and record yourself reading your colt barton hooters picture posts and email them to me at greggygregsa@gmail.com

if you didnt do any but want to record one of mine thats cool too, i did too many

i am so on board with this idea it's not even funny, this is going to be amazing.

• Like 8

I wrote a song about that very important day in the style of an artist Matt Besser would have on i4h. Hope u like it, greggy if you want to use it you can d/l it here

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3641776/A%20Bear%20-%20The%20Day%20Colt%20Barton%20Met%20Shaq.mp3

This podcast

This forum

This post

A bear.....

Things that have made my life better in ways I cannot even begin to tell you.

God bless us, everyone.

(and by God I mean Shaq)

• Like 14

A Bear? More like A Tear, that rolled down my cheeks, listening to that wonderful tune. What's that? Bear doesn't rhyme with Tear (the cry liquid, not the perforation)? Well, Fuck you.

• Like 12

I wrote a song about that very important day in the style of an artist Matt Besser would have on i4h. Hope u like it, greggy if you want to use it you can d/l it here

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3641776/A%20Bear%20-%20The%20Day%20Colt%20Barton%20Met%20Shaq.mp3

I think I'm in love with a bear. I feel like Christopher Robin.

• Like 9

Suddenly I "get" this forum.

"yeah officer, that was the last thing he said just before he grabbed his keys and headed out the door". the officer nodded he had a feeling he knew where this was headed. "did he say anything else? it's important". "you'll think it's crazy. he's not crazy i'm telling you". the officer put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "it's okay, no one thinks he's crazy. in fact, i think i understand perfectly well what's going on here". she looked at him though her blurry tear soaked lids. no her lids weren't torn you idiot, they were soaked with tears. it's a fucking homophone. what did you say? okay cool. er... tear soaked lids, wanting, needing someone to trust. "i can trust you?" she asked, her voice breaking. "you sure can". said the cop. "okay, he said; 'i'm driving to phoenix, i got Hooters bidness to do'".

• Like 11

Goddamn it, somehow A Bear makes my guitar playing look like some amateur bullshit. And I'm a professional guitarist.

• Like 2