🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfhhWA9GF0M

Little-known fact: This song is a fictionalized version of Colt Barton's Shaq story. Test audiences said the original version was "too shocking", and commented "why does the kid keep mentioning his 'engorged little boner' over and over?"

• Like 13

Also, A Bear? More like Suf-bear Astevens.

(I'm certain there's a better way to make that joke, but I can't think of one)

• Like 8

I wrote a song about that very important day in the style of an artist Matt Besser would have on i4h. Hope u like it, greggy if you want to use it you can d/l it here

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3641776/A%20Bear%20-%20The%20Day%20Colt%20Barton%20Met%20Shaq.mp3

I played this song for my dad and for the 1st time in my life, he hugged me. Thank you.

• Like 18

Also, A Bear? More like Suf-bear Astevens.

(I'm certain there's a better way to make that joke, but I can't think of one)

A Beary good guitar player?

• Like 7

A Beary good guitar player?

berry like the fruit haha I get it cus his licks were sweet like berries!

Thanks!

• Like 7

Hey guys after 7 (starting the day after my trip ended) days of having a cold and a fever I now apparently have an inner ear infection. Also when I picked my dog up from the kennel he had a rash. And my grandma is in the hospital for pneumonia and possibly cancer.

Lesson: never go to Ireland.

• Like 8

Hey guys after 7 (starting the day after my trip ended) days of having a cold and a fever I now apparently have an inner ear infection. Also when I picked my dog up from the kennel he had a rash. And my grandma is in the hospital for pneumonia and possibly cancer.

Sorry to hear about that rash, man.

• Like 15

Wait, I should be nice too... sorry about your grandma. And your ear. And for what honlads is gonna do to you after he reads this post.

• Like 12

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3131994/Four-weeks-giving-birth-s-slimline-Keira-luxury-1-000-pram.html?ito=social-facebook

I hope the boys are able to speak on this. It's inspirational that Kiera Knightly, just 4 weeks after giving birth, not only has gotten back to her slim frame, but she's now looking like a real woman. A woman with big, juicy tits. This is what Hollywood needs more of, big...juicy ol titties. It's refreshing, honestly to see a REAL woman in the tabloids for once.

• Like 4

A Bear- this sounds a lot like Sun Kil Moon except it's not 11 minutes long with no chorus

• Like 2

http://www.dailymail...social-facebook

I hope the boys are able to speak on this. It's inspirational that Kiera Knightly, just 4 weeks after giving birth, not only has gotten back to her slim frame, but she's now looking like a real woman. A woman with big, juicy tits. This is what Hollywood needs more of, big...juicy ol titties. It's refreshing, honestly to see a REAL woman in the tabloids for once.

You are disgusting. Her baby milkshakes should not be getting even a sliver of as much attention as they are getting. She is an accomplished actor, model, and philanthropist, and her bountiful butt mountains should have the spotlight. Child bearing hips make a REAL woman..

• Like 5

Wow. I was away for the weekend and I couldn't be arsed reading through all I missed so I'll try and guess what was said:

• Joe: "Oh yeah baby! Shagadelic!! Grooovy!! I'm so handsome that if you take a picture of me your camera gains a megapixel."
  • Chanson: "My dad is a boats guy and it's father's day. Ugh! The golf is annoying me as it makes Washington look silly. Gross."
  • Anastasia: "Y'all post some weird stuff. Lists are my thing so back off jerks!!!"
  • devscoots: "jdhdbaj saksandj. Great time. Boomerang."
  • Andrew: "Gosh"
  • Dixon: "[gif] [/gif)"
  • I'm sure Colt Barton referenced his encounter with Shaq in some way
  • New members: "Let's try and break the rules and start new threads before getting a feel for the place and clicking into line. Also, ADC probably has a super sweet bod behind the mug in his picture. I bet he's really strong too. He's definitely good at jumping. I can tell."

I have read the last few posts however and I can exclusively reveal that I'm too old to have grown up with Pete & Pete.

• Like 15

Did anybody listen to today's Bang Bang? Natasha Leggero is on there making some pretty bold statements about Shaq. I can't believe they didn't call Colt Barton in to consult on the Shaq talk!

Tsk tsk, Scott Achingman.

• Like 5

• New members: "Let's try and break the rules and start new threads before getting a feel for the place and clicking into line. Also, ADC probably has a super sweet bod behind the mug in his picture. I bet he's really strong too. He's definitely good at jumping. I can tell."

It has been a heady week and mistakes were made.

• Like 3

Oof. Ya take a couple days off and suddenly ya got 28 pages to catch up on.

Can one of you guys start a Talking Dead/Bad style after-show for the forum where you recap all the pages? If Chris Hardwick isn't available you probably get Matt Mira since they sound exactly alike and they're equally funny, which way or may not be an insult.

• Like 6

Oof. Ya take a couple days off and suddenly ya got 28 pages to catch up on.

Can one of you guys start a Talking Dead/Bad style after-show for the forum where you recap all the pages? If Chris Hardwick isn't available you probably get Matt Mira since they sound exactly alike and they're equally funny, which way or may not be an insult.

Can I please do this? I would actually love to co-host this with Chanson, and we could call it "Chanson and Regular Chanson Gab on Forum Gossip" or "CRCGFG" for short.

Also I'm thinking of changing my lil display name to "Regular Chanson". Thoughts?

• Like 6