🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

goooood morning!

gnewLR9.jpg

Chanson I like Ratatat too is it okay for me to say that or does it cut to close to saying something nice about devscoots?

• Like 5

Maybe I'll use my fancy degree to get a job in LA so I can go to all this fun shit that people do

• Like 6

Maybe I'll use my fancy degree to get a job in LA so I can go to all this fun shit that people do

whats fancy about your degree

did iggy azalea sign it?

gold plated leopard skin?

• Like 1

whats fancy about your degree

did iggy azalea sign it?

You already know.

• Like 3

Apologize for the n000b question but maybe u guys can help

Is there anything I can do to make my forum better when on my iPhone ? Like an app or something perhaps? I can't upload pics of my dog or food or anything just using the mobile version of the site. Am I doing this all wrong ? Plz halp

• Like 1

wow the live show was great! it took me a few days to digest it, but i sure did crack my whole shit up. can't wait to re-listen when its released.

• Like 3

Good morn, it is 2pm here on the East Coast and I have just awoken from a delicious and beautiful slumber. I'm drinking some homemade iced coffee

uAkAYYw.jpg?1

and watching my cat run to and fro across my apartment. She seems to be chasing something. I think it's in her imagination.

Have a wonderful day, you angels of the forums.

• Like 10

Apologize for the n000b question but maybe u guys can help

Is there anything I can do to make my forum better when on my iPhone ? Like an app or something perhaps? I can't upload pics of my dog or food or anything just using the mobile version of the site. Am I doing this all wrong ? Plz halp

I too have wanted to upload a cute kitten photo on the go and realized there was no way to do so. :( Unfortunately, if you use the Earwolf app or safari, then it forces you to use the mobile version of the website, which does not allow you to upload photos or view likes. You can try downloading chrome for your phone. Earwolf just put out a new app called Howl that implies that someday you will be able to use to forums on there, but I think by then our forums will have received an overhaul as well. I am sure there is a discussion of this in the General Earwolf thread somewhere.

• Like 2

...my forum...

It's cool, we know you meant Joe's forum.

• Like 2

It's not the easiest on your phone, but I generally view the forum in desktop mode, and then upload any imgs to imgur, get the url, and paste into the reply box between tags.

• Like 4

Ah well thanks guys. I guess I will have to soldier on as is.

Valerie Bryant I pm'd you a while back, and just now actually.

• Like 2

Me too. Everyone should message Valerie. It's important.

• Like 8

Wow I feel dumb

Someone posted a helpful tutorial on how to use imgur in this very thread.

My bad

• Like 7

jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams, but my mixtape do B)

• Like 22

What did you say?

i just wanted to know if she had a cup of sugar. always check if you have sugar before making a cake btw.

• Like 6

His message: do you have sugar?

My response: um no???

Him: don't make a cake because sugar is one of the ingredients and you don't have it.

• Like 21

I feel you, Spunky. Just once I'd like to walk by a counter sideways without knocking everything off.

This is a big problem when you're built like me and spunky, and a bear. I've had to register as a sex offender 3 times because I was just trying to squeeze by people in the aisle at the movies and my [redacted] would brush against the back of people's necks. It happened during each of the 1st 3 Lord of the Rings movies. Haven't been to the movies since.

• Like 5

jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams, but my mixtape do B)/>

That's the funniest thing I've read today.

Also, am I the only one that's having trouble getting used to Game of Scones' new persona. It's gonna take me a little while to get on board with Norm.

• Like 7

The HH Soundcloud page is following more than just brgrho now.

I guess they're following that other formerly big Earwolf podcast to track its decline in the wake of its final moment of greatness.

Or something.

• Like 1

If u guys are talking soundcloud this is a track I produced for my friend Brian that I think is cool and smart

• Like 5

joe, shmoe

NORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM!

Haha just kidding bro, love it! So fukked but that's why we do it, right?! Keep on keepin on brotha man! :P

• Like 2