🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

Your mom is lucky to have a son who is so nice and funny, Chanson! I join you in your hopes that your mother gets a famous golfer boyfriend.

This is going to be funny.

Why are internet friends better than IRL friends?

Internet friends never ask you to help them move!!!!!!!!!

Okay maybe I built that up too much.

Here is how my crockpot shortribs came out to make up for it. Don't think I really needed to ladle any of the juice over it but it is what it is. As usual, served with whiskey and soda. Not as usual, I made brussel sprouts and bacon too.

20150619_180604_zpsjiv0isli.jpg

• Like 11

Dear A Bear,

I've been giving your forum name some thought and it seems to me that your forum name doesn't reflect you at all. Bears are so irritable and generally unintelligent while you seem both intelligent and easygoing. I have been made aware that there is another definition of "bear" in the gay community though if I understand that correctly you don't really fit that one either.

This has really caused me a tremendous amount of anguish and personal difficulty over the past few days and I would like you to reconsider your name and branding strategy going forward.

best regards,

Chanson

• Like 5

Well Chanson, I personally think bears are dopey and adorable, and the animal is pretty cool too. If I get an indication that the majority of the forum thinks my username is a stinking piece of garbage, though, I will consider making a change.

• Like 12

Now I'm thinking of changing MY name, to B-Bear. This would have a number of hilarious consequences. First, it would shift the meaning of your name, A Bear, to "first bear" as though we were both in an ordered list of forum bears. Hilarious! Second, people would laugh their dicks off at the hilarious double meaning of B-Bear because I would find a funny pic of a bear in a b-boy outfit to use as my new 'tar. Oh man this is such a good idea I'm freaking out!

Edit: sorry, "people would laugh their dicks *or titties* off." Don't be so sensitive ladies, I didn't mean to exclude you from my joke.

• Like 17

I would find a funny pic of a bear in a b-boy outfit to use as my new 'tar. Oh man this is such a good idea I'm freaking out!

rapper-bear.jpg

• Like 15

Well Chanson, I personally think bears are dopey and adorable, and the animal is pretty cool too. If I get an indication that the majority of the forum thinks my username is a stinking piece of garbage, though, I will consider making a change.

hmmmmm... I have to admit I don't like your inclination to be concerned with what the rest of the forum members think. However, as long as your name doesn't glorify the sea otter (nature's most horrible beast) then I will do my best to learn to accept your bear name.

• Like 3

Bears are awesome if you ask me. Think of all the animals that a bear could beat in a fight

-squirrel

-most dogs

-frogs

- children 10 and under

-probably an alligator

• Like 12

At some point during the hangout, I accidentally clicked on A Bear, and instead of switching between the faces, must have spent a solid minute, minute and a half just watching A Bear. The fact that it took me so long to notice is telling.

Let's just say, they oughta call him A+ Bear.

Or better yet, C+ Bear (guys get it?)

• Like 11

Norm this is all your fault.

• Like 1

Is Chanson cool now? I just can't keep up anymore!

• Like 17

As of late I've been sporadically posting movie and tv reviews in these threads. You can say I was on the Rotten Tomatoes train before it was (wolf)cool. *insert Frasier-style mini laugh*

Anyway, Season 3 of Oranges: A

Chelsea Pretty, One of the Greats: B+

Zach Galfunkiss, Live at the Purple Onion: A-

Stay tuned people!

• Like 4

Is Chanson cool now? I just can't keep up anymore!

Was is and always will be, Joe. You know that.

• Like 2

I happen to like A Bear's name, and since we are IRL friends now, I strongly feel that my vote should weigh more heavily than everyone else's.

• Like 10

the boys have an hour to post pcg subject before I go to work today and they don't get good questions they wont use

• Like 1

In the electoral college of the forums, RanRan has 69 delegates. Since that is the funniest number, this username wins by a landslide.

However, this does bring up the issue of Chanson changing his own name, since PopGoesTheWeaselquist is the new Chanson and needs to change her name to that.

• Like 10

Does popcorn gallery get its own thread ?

I just heard the song so is it time for it?

What if next weeks guest is Erin Whitehead? I sure hope so because I have to leave in about an hour to go to my son's baseball game. My son is very funny and very nice and I would hate to miss getting my popcorn gallery question in because my son's team made it to their little league championship game!

Also I really want to know if Erin would rather smooch Sean or Hayes. I know who I would pick but that is between me and the lamp post.

• Like 7

HH Forum - Episode #88

What Have We Learned This Week? - Vol 1.

1 - T-Shirts. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-yes.

2 – How much masculinity one projects, is directly proportional to amount of times one says “Baby”. #teammcgurl

3 – Valerie Bryant calls a beard like she sees it.

4 – A Bear – very watchable, possibly possessed by A Scott.

5 - Identity crises' can be contagious. Why must we play all these games? These games of... I don't know......Nooooooooooooooooooooooorm!

6 – Joe and Chanson are finally getting to know each other.

7 – Tim Treese – voice like a nervous angel.

8 – devscoots a bit MIA on this thread. (guys, I saw him posting on other forums, did you know he like that meany Matt Besser?)

9 – Ronnie hog – still not settled on the perfect coiffure.

10 - Blink – confused by existence of other forums.

11 - new people are nice and cool and funny.

Things we already knew but it's nice to remind ourselves of (as well as cool).

1 - elizamuffins – delightful

2 – Valerie Bryant – insightful

3 – JMonsterface – frightful. (where the hell is he anyway?)

Finally some words of wisdom -

We're all just trying to be the best Chanson we can be. Some are regular Chanson's, but some are extraordinary.

• Like 14

^

Points?

Points.

• Like 2

Also guys (I know it's early im on a red eye bus) but I was just in Boston visiting a friend

I went to Boston once, in 2009. Another major life event that happened to me in 2009? I met Shaquille O'Neal at a Hooters in Phoenix, AZ.

Here's a picture:

2hyflds.jpg

• Like 21

^

Points?

Points.

NO POINTS FOR YOU!!!

UNTIL YOU LIKE MY POST B)

• Like 2