🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

23 Bae's Anatomy

Horatio and Chad open up Bro Bro Studios and hit record and all hell breaks loose. Fran Gillespie and Jon Gabrus make their second appearances on the show and Joe Wengert steps up to the plate in his Hooray Show debut. We finally find out what happens to Horatio after the car accident, what day is bagel day in the hospital, and we steal a signal from and tune into the Guccione family radio program.

Great ep!

I never thought i'd laugh so hard at a fucking paper towel joke, over and over.. haha

Wengert !!

• Like 1

Literally paused this episode in the middle and went to get Panera ::subliminal advertising::

• Like 5

SHOW!

looked at this 20 mins ago, it just occurred to me just now there was no reply, came back and of course Mr. Lerini was here 2 minutes after my first visit. way to get it Joe!

• Like 4

that was totally sweet bros.

• Like 1

Wengert's Daylight Savings Time riff was amazing. Great episode.

• Like 5

Chad, what are the Australian Alps like?

I was really hoping no one would catch that. Glad you're not fast forwarding through the sponsor reads!

• Like 2

Great ep!

I never thought i'd laugh so hard at a fucking paper towel joke, over and over.. haha

Wengert !!

The attention to detail that all four of them keep in this episode is remarkable. That is why they are some of the best at what they do.

I love that we are starting to build a good rotation of UCB improvisers that are at the top of their game and that we can mix and match for episodes like this one.

Someone commented on twitter that they thought all of our episodes should be like this one, improvfest. They're not going to be. We will give you guys episodes like this when we feel like we want an episode like this, which is going to be often. But we are also going to give you episodes that go beyond comedy, that have a point of view. The funny will always be there (hopefully).

• Like 4

Someone commented on twitter that they thought all of our episodes should be like this one, improvfest. They're not going to be. We will give you guys episodes like this when we feel like we want an episode like this, which is going to be often. But we are also going to give you episodes that go beyond comedy, that have a point of view. The funny will always be there (hopefully).

i think that's a good call. it makes each episode it's own special thing, and it makes eps like this a really nice treat. i could never get enough of Horatio doing improv though. the man is a destroyer of worlds.

• Like 3

... it makes eps like this a really nice treat. i could never get enough of Horatio doing improv though. the man is a destroyer of worlds.

I agree. Keeping it evolving is the key.

• Like 3

I was really hoping no one would catch that. Glad you're not fast forwarding through the sponsor reads!

No, never! Hilarious ad reads are part of the show for me. Love this podcast, do whatever you can to keep it up, I don't care how many dicks you gotta touch.