🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 31 - Cameron Esposito: Chick Chat with Bishop Gertrude Steinham

Alright chickadees, welcome back to Chick Chat with your host Bishop Gertrude Steinham (Cameron Esposito)! It’s the show in which we discuss women’s rights, women’s needs, and every other important thing in between. This week we are joined by the head of the Women Studies department at Sarah Lawrence college, Miss Sarah Lawrence for a special summer show. They’ll chat about Sarah’s use of invisible barriers, learning when you are first becoming a woman, and women in television. Later, Traci Reardon arrives to offer her advice and answer all women related questions to her Twitter followers in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

Oh, some new Traci backstory. Canonical I hope!

• Like 1

Oh, some new Traci backstory. Canonical I hope!

It also sounds like she's down with the Have a Summah movement.

• Like 6

I guess the Bishop has the same social media plan as Jason Mantzoukas- and I'd pay good money to hear him on her podcast.

• Like 2

"...spirituality, our vaginas, and how those are positioned on our bodies."

• Like 2

hi lauren i love you and your show and your movie, here is what i think it would be like, if you rode a triceratops pony

0FoBZ9r.png

• Like 12

Traci answered one of my #HelpMeRhonda questions in this episode, which blew my mind. Not just because today is my birthday, but because on this day, my birthday, last year she and Scott Aukerman discussed my catchphrase on Comedy Bang! Bang!

• Like 7

This is unrelated to the podcast, and I may be biased because of my Earwolf love, but LL was by far one of the best parts of Jurassic World. Considering the movie didn't "wow" me very much, I can only assume the box office numbers are exclusively because of Lauren's character. The fans demand a sequel (or prequel) starring her and Jake Johnson.

• Like 2

How much of LL is in Jurassic World?

almost all of her

• Like 4