🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Foxtrot1

Other podcasts?

Hey so I was going to just put this in the most recent episode thread but I don't want to take anything away from that guy who wrote that song about Shaq

I have spent the last two months ignoring all of the other podcasts I listen to and catching up on everything Sean and Hayes have ever done. I don't even like reality shows. Now I'm coming up on the final episode of RSS after listening to every Hollywood Handbook twice and I don't know what to do.

Will I be able to listen to any other podcasts ever again? They're like this one, but way shittier. Will Sean and Hayes be on the second season of Serial, or will I have to skip that one too?

• Like 3

You just have to learn to live two lives, one that knows and loves S+H and the other which thinks any other content is pretty good even though you really know it's shit.

• Like 2

If you watch HBO's The Jinx with the video turned off (or with a blindfold if you're kinky), it's kind of like Serial.

If you watch HBO's The Jinx with the video turned off (or with a blindfold if you're kinky), it's kind of like Serial.

Conversely if you watch it with the audio turned off it is very boring.

Why did you tag a thread explicitly about finding other podcasts with "hayes, sean"

Why did you tag a thread explicitly about finding other podcasts with "hayes, sean"

I want other podcasts to be Sean and Hayes now

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this