🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 357 — Modern Anti-Comedy

Tiny's Thulsa Doom impression just made me spit milk and cheerios all over the floor.

Right? I still chuckle from time to time over Victor's Dune impressions from their last appearance.

Mr. Small's got exceptional taste.

• Like 4

I just wanted to say that I listened to this first. In fact, I may not even listen to WTF with POTUS at all... Though I guess I shouldn't miss such an important moment in p-cast history... hmm... I'll decide after SPONT.

• Like 2

Is anyone else obsessed with Natasha's hat?

A SMONE THAT'S FARTER!!!!

I seriously am, love to see people I enjoy and like that are also good dressers. She is flawless.

• Like 1

Is anyone else obsessed with Natasha's hat?

A SMONE THAT'S FARTER!!!!

I thought about how awesome of a hat it was when I saw the episode pic.

She's offensively photogenic with those goddamn amazing dimples.

Jeff Probst's dimps=/=Natty Legg's dimps

• Like 1

yes me too as well, furr the reckerd did listen to this ep weigh before tracking down wtf wiv barack who's sane oDrama care fit-teen thouzind. everyone was so very great and Natasha has a fantastic laugh

In six months Victor will come back on the show, sing a couple lines of Jingle Bells, get woozy and fall over and I'm going to laugh so hard and unironically.

• Like 4

Victor and Tiny are becoming the best cbb guests of all time, in my humble opinion of course.

• Like 8

I agree. I got super excited when Scott was alluding to them being the guests.

• Like 1

NOT A CREEPY POST

-----------------------------

I really like Natasha Leggero's laugh.

-----------------------------

NOT A CREEPY POST

• Like 8

You guys should do an episode with Adam Scott, Jeremy Konnor, and David Wain, so that it's never obvious who's talking. (I don't actually think Scott and Scott sound that similar although others have said they do. But I was sure the guy talking at the beginning was David Wain and then Scott intro'ed him as a director, which made the swerve even swervier.) In fact, not having David on this episode was a missed opportunity, considering he's also on Another Period.

Also, I don't have a smart phone but I'd love a smone that's farter.

• Like 5

re: obamacares - aukermans' playing the long hussle yo.

• Like 2

You guys should do an episode with Adam Scott, Jeremy Konnor, and David Wain, so that it's never obvious who's talking. (I don't actually think Scott and Scott sound that similar although others have said they do. But I was sure the guy talking at the beginning was David Wain and then Scott intro'ed him as a director, which made the swerve even swervier.) In fact, not having David on this episode was a missed opportunity, considering he's also on Another Period.

Seriously? Have you listened to U Talking U2 To Me? because I didn't really notice it until listening to that. When all the talking sounds like the same damn voice it hits you quick

• Like 1

Seriously? Have you listened to U Talking U2 To Me? because I didn't really notice it until listening to that. When all the talking sounds like the same damn voice it hits you quick

I think a big part of it is when it's just the two of them their cadences/deliveries get really similar. You use that as a clue to who's speaking in addition to actual voice quality.

• Like 1

Betsy's Mrs. Potts character was so random and great and ckmbined with Victor and Tiny I could barely keep my compusure at work. The whole Caesars bit is classic. Slices of pie, chariots, bouncing on people's heads, chanting, celine dion songs, and scatting?!?! I'd throw down a couple hundo to see that in Vegas.

• Like 3