🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 89 — Erin Whitehead, Our Close Friend

The boys talk about their favorite toys, fancy cars, and the dangers of not being careful with car shopping. Then ERIN WHITEHEAD arrives to talk about the film documentary she made in collaboration with WolfCool productions, answer two questions from the Popcorn Gallery, and tell a secret story about her last appearance on the show.

• Like 17

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK JESUS FOR THIS MOMENT ALSO MY BELOVED CHINCHILLA BOOSIE AND MY CAT BLUE FOR ALWAYS BEING HOME WHEN I'M HOME AND FOR PROVIDING ME WITH LOVE AND AFFECTION. ALSO THANK YOU TO SEAN AND HAYES FOR BEING GREAT PCAST HOSTS AND TO AGATA FOR STARTING THIS THREAD.

Life is truly a blessing.

Guys, it's been one week since I joined the forums and, gosh, it's been a wild ride. I've learned so much about each and every one of you, and Shaq, and it has been a privilege.

Also in honor of this momentous occasion, I have changed my display name to "Regular Chanson" as an homage to the OG Chanson.

Peace be with you, and also with you.

• Like 13

If anyone wants to become Another Ronnie Hog be my guest, but I'll probably think less of you so keep that in mind.

• Like 21

Let's spend the first ten pages posting about pets instead of the episode again

Also, suck it, McGurl

• Like 5

This is bull butt!

I thought I'd be all cool and check the forums before the episode was even posted, but even THAT was too late for that sweet, sweet top comment spot.

I'm at a crossroads.

I know I'm capable of getting that top spot, but will I be okay with the person that I have to become to get it?

Anyway, congrats to Regular Chanson and RIP to OG Chanson.

• Like 9

I made someone cry once. It was pretty funny.

• Like 4

guys i missed the forums last week, i just built up too big a backlog of posts to read. my pledge for this week is stay on top of things and post almost twice as much as usual, once i have listened to the episode

can't wait to um

can't wait

• Like 16

Is McGurl dead? He's not even in the first ten posts this week..

• Like 2

Normally I either listen to this at home, where I can laugh freely, or on the bus where I have this technique where I rest my elbow on the window sill and cover my face with my mouth and no one can see my giggles.

But today I desperately needed new trousers, so I listened to this episode while browsing through the trouser shop. Bad idea. Two massive laughs and a lot of stifling. I must have looked unusual !

• Like 11

Jeez louise that first ad

hooley mooley

hatchi matchi

wahey zakey

• Like 17

Some serious GIF bait in the episode photos today. I would do it myself but idk how to use the computies

• Like 6

Let's spend the first ten pages posting about pets instead of the episode again

Also, suck it, McGurl

9JhKKI2.jpgY9amGua.jpg

• Like 9

the return of the jingling keys as sound effect made me laugh like a fucking insane person. great work brett

• Like 20

Pete Holmes and Obama got into some real trippy stuff in the new You Made it Weird.

Also, was I the only one here that thought this episode was really funny and good?!? Engineer Brett was a true revelation.

• Like 9

I really enjoyed both the opening segment, and the guest one. Erin's super good, Brett was funny too, good on ya Brett.

• Like 10

aww the end of this episode (not the ad) makes me want to give a big hug to erin AND sean. maybe at the same time, if possible. my arms are pretty long but not really long

• Like 11

The ads definitely were not about me, right? Right guys? There's no way that Sean and Hayes built a whole narrative around today's ads based on my life.

Right?

• Like 4