🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 89 — Erin Whitehead, Our Close Friend

Do any of you guys like Wonderfalls? I own both seasons on DVD.

only one seas of WF chksndwch. do you mean DLM?

edit>love pushing daisies too.

• Like 2

Hollywood Hannibal. Right guys?

An insiders guide to kicking butt and cooking brains in the red striped curtained room of this industry we call criminal profiling and psychology.

um, we're kind of in mourning here SteveH. and I think you mean Forensic Pathology.

• Like 2

Hey, I signed the petition.

sorry. big SteveH fan btw.

• Like 3

I loved Wonderfalls. It was a beautiful fever dream of a show.

I want them to remake it but I feel like they'll always be chasing Wonderfalls.

• Like 5

And after all....

You're my Wonderfall?

Points.

• Like 7

Points.

with so many prior HH guests (lapkus, PFT, etc) getting points from the nerd at 11:59pm, I wonder how long it'll take for the nerd to get the 2 nerds that made nerds cool again on the show. do you think he is scared that he will run out of points to give? what is taking so long????

• Like 4

I haven't seen Wonderfalls but loved Pushing Daisies.

• Like 3

only one seas of WF chksndwch. do you mean DLM?

edit>love pushing daisies too.

Never heard of Wonderfalls but Pushing Daisies was totally amazing.

Anyone seen The Secret World of Alex Mack?

• Like 5

I had the hugest crush on Larisa Oleynick growing up. I'm glad to hear your nards are all good these days Jakal. I am not going to separate these thoughts nor elaborate on them any further

• Like 8

I really liked the part where they said Pete Holmes had Putin on Pete's podcast. Pete Holmes should be on Hollywood Handbook again, maybe this time he'll drop the facade and admit mummies and frankingsteins is scary

• Like 14

I also my have promised a picture of my D so here you go

hHqS5mU.jpg

He's looking real sasy, and hes adamant about not being on the internet so I blocked out his face. The guy doesnt even have a cellphone!

• Like 21

He just got done doing yard work, don't know why he was doing it dressed in his work clothes.

• Like 2

Jakal you're a real man. A ball injury with no painkillers? Probably should have sold them though. If you took that money and let Just Add Pepper invest it for you, you'd be living on Jerry Seinfelds street. You live and you learn.

• Like 8

i google my dad's name and where he works and all i get is pictures of tony blair and all these bald men but my dad isn't even bald

it's fucking ridiculous that google won't let me have a picture of my own dad - i am his son surely i am entitled to look at him every now and then

lucky for google i'll be seeing him this weekend and can try to sneak a shot then, otherwise i'd be ringing up google hq right now and demanding 'where in hell is my dad??' and i know they don't want that kind of pressure

edit - hey it's my hundo, congrats!!

• Like 16

RED DRAGON-PORT

(string quartet plays)

INT: A palatial home in Hollywood, CA. An elegant dinner party is underway

PARTY GUEST CHANSON

You've done it again, Dr. Davenport! I don't know how you're always able to throw these exquisite parties. And the food! I mean, my dad was a boat captain and all, so I know a thing or two about cuisine, but nothing like this. Superb!

DR. HAYES DAVENPORT

Chanson, you're too kind. The pleasure is mine.

CHANSON

I have to admit, I feel a little guilty about having such a great time when that Jeopardy contestant that beat, uh...that came in first place on the episode you were on went missing.

DR. HAYES DAVENPORT

Indeed, it is a shame. I'm glad that I got to have him for dinner before he went missing. He's a very good conversationalist. As a competitor though, I did find him to be a little rude.

JOE McGURL makes his way over to join the conversation

JOE MCGURL

Dr. H! What's up baby! This party is cobonkos nuts my man! These fancy pigs in blankets are da bomb! How 'bout you share your secret ingredients with the #1 handsome boy?

DR. HAYES

Ah, a chef never reveals his secrets. Besides, some of the ingredients are very hard to come by.

(doorbell rings)

DR. HAYES

Mr. Clements, what an unexpected surprise. A delight!

SEAN CLEMENTS

what up what up HD! Sorry to crash your party, but I need to talk to you about the case.

DR. HAYES

Sean, you know I find it quite rude to mix business and pleasure. Please come in and have a drink and something to eat. Enjoy yourself. Later on, we can retire to my study and discuss the case over some brandy and cigars.

SEAN

I guess you're right Hayes. I do need to wind down a little, it was a long day at the Earwolf office. I'm not really into cigars though. Do you know anything about vape culture?

FADE TO: HAYES' STUDY.

DR HAYES

I apologize, it's a bit messy in here. I've been spending so much time planning this party, I've been neglecting my other obligations.

SEAN

Don't worry about it bro. Hey, that's a sweet elliptical machine!

DR HAYES

Yes, I catch up on my TV shows while I use it. I'm not to be disturbed during this time.

SEAN

Hey, I respect that man. Anyway, we found another body. By the way, the profile and method of killing matches up with our other victims

DR HAYES

Who is it this time?

SEAN

Jeff Garlin.

DR HAYES

He certainly fits the profile. The apple sisters, Elizabeth Laime, Grant Lee-Phillips, Detective Huebel, Owen, TJ...Where did you find the body?

SEAN

At the UCB theater. He was posed on stage. Sitting upright in a chair. His tongue had been removed. Just like the rest, it was done with surgical precision. By the way, these little shish ka bobs are really good. The meat is pleasantly chewy. What is it?

DR HAYES

Let's just say it was a particularly chatty animal.

SCENE

to be continued...

• Like 8

Good job on I4H souprman. I liked when you shut down Kate and told her, "Well that's not what we're talking about, so..." Or something like that. I was proud to kinda know you, you cracked me up when you talked about Andy Daly. I liked your options.

Love, Scooter

Edit: while I probably do like your options, I mean opinions.

• Like 2

Did Sean make a cool Superchunk reference at one point? Always knew that guy was a cool cat. Also my cat is biting me as I type this which is not cool.

• Like 2

Science tip of the week:

Car-wrapping: Vehicular identity manipulation

Car-rapping: "My name is Ford and I'm here to say, I get gas like every day."

• Like 5

somebody please put Hayes' head on Hannibal's body and Sean's head on Will Graham's body please. I can't do this shit. I'll pay you $1.

• Like 2