🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 89 — Erin Whitehead, Our Close Friend

Hi Fleergen,

I'm really glad you posted here. I have been really struggling to find someone to talk to about reality shows because all of my friends recently stabbed me in the back and I don't want to talk about it but honestly you wouldn't believe what they put me through. I'm watching Big Brother and The Bachelorette too! Did you enjoy the first episode of Big Brother? You know I wouldn't even care if they had just been straightforward with me. You try to build trust and develop a bond and you end up losing everything, but enough about two-faced frenemies... Let's get down to business. To start here is a link to my Tumblr post about the first ep of Big Brother: http://genuinehorror...on-17-episode-1

Talk to you later!

Please don't take my friendship for granted!

Fleergen + Valerie = BFFS 2015 lol

THANK you for your friendship Valerie -- I do not take it for granted! I appreciate your scholarship on the new Big Brother cast members - I think it is hard to tell who to root for so far, because they all seem to be lying, and of course that is cool, but it's hard to tell who is ACTUALLY smart and who is just only lying. So far, I think the dentist guy who just YELLS CONSTANTLY (thank you for pointing that out, Chanson) is probably the worst person, mainly because he cannot seem to control the volume of his voice. I bet he will have an equally hard time landing any kissy partners on the show.... As he is unappealing in almost every aspect (and he was shit at holding on to a log).

I am excited for the episode tonight. I wonder if Julie Chen will learn a new type of emotion to express -- I'm guessing not, but the suspense is killing me!

Valerie + Fleergen = BFFS 2015 rotflmao

• Like 5

What kind of drugs in the rockstar dentist on? I am serious. Or was on. He has that look.

Should we make a new thread to discuss BB or something? I am still new. LET ME KNOW.

• Like 2

Mean detective season 2 starts in 10 east coast

• Like 1

I saw a sign that said "Drive like your kids live here." That presumes a lot about people. Their desire/ability to have children. Their relationship with their children. Their present mental state. I'd prefer a sign that said "Don't murder my children, DRIVE SLOW." #roadtripthoughts

• Like 7

I'm very knowledgeable on the subject of Bordello of Blood so if you are a big fan tune in.

• Like 7

I saw a sign that said "Drive like your kids live here." That presumes a lot about people. Their desire/ability to have children. Their relationship with their children. Their present mental state. I'd prefer a sign that said "Don't murder my children, DRIVE SLOW." #roadtripthoughts

They have those signs in my neighborhood. My only thought was it should be "Drive Like YOUR Kids Live Here". They should have consulted me first.

• Like 2

My running BB thoughts, should any one care to read them. I'll update this little Evernote from my phone when I watch so should be a permanent address assuming looking at Evernote is passable. I have only seen a lot of season one when it aired and couldn't tell you the first thing about it.

http://bit.do/nohorsebb

no scratch that, I made a whole tumblr for them: http://shelltownshuffle.tumblr.com/

• Like 3

I've seen those signs around my neighborhood too and as soon as I read one I started swerving like a maniac, ran over some kid's skateboard, skidded out and slammed into a swing-set because I don't have kids and I couldn't stop thinking about how to drive like a paradox.

• Like 8

also, if you're driving, and your kids live there, they're most likely in the car with you anyway. So drive however you want. Other people's kids are stupid.

• Like 3

also, if you're driving, and you're kids live there, they're most likely in the car with you anyway. So drive however you want. Other people's kids are stupid.

I am not the best at grammar, but I can't quite tell if you are making a joke about the misuse of your/you're or what.

• Like 1

I am not the best at grammar, but I can't quite tell if you are making a joke about the misuse of your/you're or what.

oh man. I thought I was smart and I never did that. How embarrassing this is for me.

• Like 2

Back up in Maryland where I used to be from, there were signs that said "Speed Hump." I always thought it should say "Speed Hump like your children live here!"

• Like 13

I mean yeah I don't want anyone to mow down my kids but I want to live too. I am gonna put up a sign that says "Drive like human lives are at stake and also cute dogs and cats" maybe that will get people of the gas pedals and cell phones.

And back to the show....you think tomorrow will be the live ep???

• Like 5

Somehow editing a post turned it from one post into three, so here's some panda-related photos:

MJUgXhQ.jpg

2BtvVHr.jpg

XaMJYY7.jpg

Rgto7WS.jpg

BfwQys8.jpg

rl721Kw.jpg

354sJbR.jpg

• Like 12

This live show better contain references to important forum conversations.

• Like 4

Hey Gang,

Have you all heard about this handsome gorilla? If you haven't please don't look it up just yet, and if you have, please don't look at pictures again, so you're fresh. I read an article about this handsome gorrilla in Japan, and let me just tell you, did he ever look very good looking. I wonder if this is the power of suggestion? I would like to conduct an experiment. Please tell me which gorilla you think is the most handsome of these

mDdGQK9.jpg

now feel free to check out the article about dear dear Shabari

• Like 14

mm Erin was on the new episode of...the other podcast...today.

is tomorrow just gonna be the live episode? i'm pretty excited to hear that back, and to hear my laughter. because i was crackin my whole butt off..but yeah, i think this live one was better than the last live one, more of a normal handbook ep, rather than having 5 guests

I find #3 to be exquisitely beautiful

update: I was wrong. Turns out I have bad taste in gorillas

• Like 2

I also chose #3, but because of his personality not his looks.

edit: steve, don't feel bad it just means that you and I are American men and it makes sense we have different criteria for male gorilla hotness than Japanese women do.

• Like 9