🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 89 — Erin Whitehead, Our Close Friend

Hey guys Ran was cool enough to put me in her zine check out my unboxing of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhIRXeWAdRw

I especially want Hayes to watch it. You'll know why, Hayes ;)

This is the best Tim's Vlog video ever! You should all watch it. You may get tingles. If you do, you're a weird ASMR freak like me... I didn't ask for this!

• Like 13

...is the dream of the '90s alive there?

it's funny, everybody totally disowns portlandia there, and one of the first things my friend i stayed with told me was that "the dream of the 90s is NOT alive there".

if the dream of the 90s is that the city is only white people, then yeah, the dream is still alive.

also, the beer scene is insane. growler fill-ups with at least 4 or 5 very tasty local crafts at every liquor store or gas station, and the breweries have insane selections. thought i'd throw that in there since everyone on this board likes to talk about beer. brought a case of Schute's summer ale home with me, very very tasty 8-)

• Like 2

it's funny, everybody totally disowns portlandia there, and one of the first things my friend i stayed with told me was that "the dream of the 90s is NOT alive there".

That's just what the Portland of Portlandia would say.

• Like 3

hqdefault.jpg

Honlads is gonna be so pissed at you for posting a picture of a potato. You fucked up Brett tbh

I'm steamed. come on

• Like 12

"That's a good illustration of why I'm, maybe, the LEAST popular guy in comedy"

...awesome

• Like 1

You mention that it seemed to take a while to get there, but I'd say 2 days from Sydney to Googletown is pretty good imo.

• Like 4

So, I finally listened to the episode. It was funny and good.

even though I've paid more that $16,000 on pro versions and still haven't been mentioned.

• Like 6

I'm dieting and have been a little grumpy about stuff I normally love, but HH is immune to this. This week's ep was so joyful.

Sincerely, Tom Scharpling

• Like 4

Gil me, baby.

Oh, good ol' Entourage-a-thon. What a time to be alive!

• Like 3

Have Hayes and Sean started using elements of virtual reality in the show? Seemed like Erin was pretty concerned with not knowing what was "real" during the recording.

• Like 8

Have Hayes and Sean started using elements of virtual reality in the show? Seemed like Erin was pretty concerned with not knowing what was "real" during the recording.

OG3NOAw.png

• Like 4

it'll be on the podcast version tomorrow, somewhere between 2:30:00-2:45:00. I listen to it live so I don't have the exact spot, sorry. It made me very happy to hear, though.

I just heard it with about 15-20mins left in the podcast. Very happy Tom likes HH. He would be a fantastic guest

• Like 1

So, I finally listened to the episode. It was funny and good.

even though I've paid more that $16,000 on pro versions and still haven't been mentioned.

Maybe if you were less Mister Smart and more Mister Smart Investments, you could have put that $18k into diamond cable stocks on the decline and worked your way up to a nice increased return, then diversified your portfolio a bit in a mix of high-risk and low-risk stocks, watching the high-risks and selling as they turned various profits, maybe start loaning a bit of money on the side and accumulating interest on all of this in a money market savings account, you could have turned that measly $18k into some real money, and gotten the recognition you deserve from the boys.

• Like 5

Great job, Tim. I was really impressed by how well you rose to the challenge of paying for a full-page ad and getting the ad art in almost on time. You should feel proud.

(I really, really like the ad! And the video!)

• Like 14

jY2IHtA.gif

I am enchanted and terrified... (#SaveHannibal)

• Like 3

I am enchanted and terrified... (#SaveHannibal)

GODDAMMIT PEOPLE HOW GOOD OF A SHOW DOES BRYAN FULLER HAVE TO DO TO GET YOU FUCKERS TO WATCH? FUUCCKKING FUCKITY FUCK!

seriously though if you didn't watch this you should be eaten. Sean & Hayes get a pass cuz of scariness.

• Like 2

To be fair, the show is definitely not for everyone. This season's premier was so weird.

Hollywood Hannibal. Right guys?

An insiders guide to kicking butt and cooking brains in the red striped curtained room of this industry we call criminal profiling and psychology.

• Like 17

Do any of you guys like Wonderfalls? I own both seasons on DVD.

I loved Wonderfalls. It was a beautiful fever dream of a show.

• Like 2