🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 132 — Derro Onslaught

A Derro and his dick head friends stand in the way of the gang’s magic carpet. They will do whatever it takes to get it back.

What'd it say!? I gotta know!

Jk

I checked out the NP subreddit a few minutes ago which lead me to the recent itunes reviews. Yikes. Remember when Metallica did that album with Lou Reed? Those reviews were slightly more positive.

please kill all of these guys and end the danger room.

start a real campaign with a story and goals.

love the show listened from ep1

its just the "some guys show up and attack you" thats getting old.

• Like 5

As someone who brews their own beer and finds wheat beers to be my favorite type I was saddened to hear Dan subtlety announce he doesn't like wheat beers. I know everyone is welcome to their own tastes/preferences so no idea who it hurt me so much (of course I kid, and am not actually hurt by it).

Side note: I have always enjoyed the show but as others have said can we get some story at some point? I feel that is where everyone shines instead of clunking around in combat.

• Like 4

please kill all of these guys and end the danger room.

start a real campaign with a story and goals.

love the show listened from ep1

its just the "some guys show up and attack you" thats getting old.

Agreed. I love all these guys but I miss Sark. His storytelling was enthralling and kept me constantly anticipating the next ep. This wandering dialogue is alright, I just miss being invested in the story. Im thinking about taking a break from this podcast for a while. Hopefully when I come back things will be a little more on track.

• Like 2

Guys, guess what, this is what the show is now. If you don't like it, don't listen. At this point listening to this show and complaining that they're not focusing enough on gameplay/campaign is like listening to Who Charted and complaining that they're not talking enough about the music and movies on the charts. That's not what this show is about now, and whining about it isn't going to change the fact that Sark had other shit to do in his real life that gets in the way of giving you this free entertainment every week. There are plenty of more play/campaign-focused D+D podcasts you can listen to if that's what you want.

• Like 1

Besides, if they were busy playing the game, we wouldn't know about the greatest invention to hit mankind in the 21st century (maybe any century), chickens with hot dogs for bones!

Guys, guess what, this is what the show is now. If you don't like it, don't listen.

Every time someone says this on a forum about podcasts an angel loses a testicle.

If you don't like the comments, don't read.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this