🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 32 - Mike Castle: Living Sober with Rory

Rory (Mike Castle) has been sober for a while now and he couldn’t have done it without his friend and spirit animal Skip Rollins. Rory and Skip share their thoughts on current news during “Hey, What the Heck?”, discuss Monica Lewinksy & Bill Clinton during “How A little Bit of Violence Would Have Solved X,” and have a healing moment as they talk through what makes them self conscious during “A Little Bit of Lovin’”. Plus, Traci Reardon arrives to offer advice on marshmallows, t-shirts, and more to her Twitter followers in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

The Rory voice kinda reminds me of Teddy from "Bob's Burgers."

I have nothing else to add. Good show.

• Like 4

I thought the same. Nothing else to add as well. Peace.

• Like 2

I thought the same. Nothing else to add as well. Peace.

I came here to say the same thing. It is now a fact that Teddy was the actual guest host in this episode.

• Like 2

What if Duncan is working outside a combination Dunkin Donuts/Baskin-Robbins and that's where Traci Reardon works

• Like 1

Happy to be the first to point out that this guy's voice reminded me of Teddy from Bob's Burgers.

• Like 5

Have you guys seen that show Bob's Burgers? This host sounds like that one guy.. he's like a plumber or something...

• Like 2

mike castle is super funny.

here's Rory's voice doppelganger in action.

• Like 3

The incessant giggling into the microphone let's the listening audience know that it's supposed to be funny.