🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 6 - Eugene Cordero - Spotlight On: Dustin “Dusty” Magaway

Celebrate freedom with Wompler & Listler as they welcome Mr. Dustin “Dusty” Magaway (Eugene Cordero), a childhood friend of Wompler who has gone through some big changes on today’s WOMP IT UP! Dusty tells us what made him want to bulk up over the summer, what song he’s going to sing at the talent show with his acapella group Tim Buck Three, and the embarrassing wrestling story that gave him the nickname “Hershey Squirts.” Plus, everyone gives listeners dating advice about ghost farts, racist video games, and more during Listler’s Love Lockdown.

Since no one has commented yet, allow me to say that I enjoyed this episode very much!

• Like 5

Nice callback to the Wongs, Eugene!

I wish this podcast was getting more attention. Every week has been great!

• Like 3

Although I don't share all of Listler's tastes in music I really appreciate her commitment to making sure this a podcast where jams are being regularly womped.

• Like 7

The weeks that this isn't on is a week devoid of pleasure.

• Like 2

wompler: "that's straight up terrifying".

listler: "yeah. it's beautiful though".

• Like 1

"Is that a Philapino thing?"

You could tell Jessica was having alot of fun with this one.

• Like 1

The more I listen to Womp It Up -> the more I enjoy Listler's taste in music -> the more I want Forsythia to come back and co-host CBB

• Like 4

Cordero is so great -- I only knew him from Other Space and this was a delightful turn of character for him.

• Like 1

Cordero is so great -- I only knew him from Other Space and this was a delightful turn of character for him.

he always kills on i4h too.

• Like 4

Yeah, you should definitely check him out on Improv4humans. Consistently funny dude.

• Like 1

"These Fat Filipinos"

Also didn't he do another charac on CBB that partially sung the song at the end?

• Like 1

Also didn't he do another charac on CBB that partially sung the song at the end?

I don't know if it was the same song, but the bit of doing one (back-up) part of an a capella arrangement definitely felt familiar.

• Like 2

I don't know if it was the same song, but the bit of doing one (back-up) part of an a capella arrangement definitely felt familiar.

Ep. 237 of CBB: Filipino Blockbuster.

He plays Tito Ben and does "I Wanna Sex you Up" by Color Me Badd at 34:45 and "Hold on" by Wilson Phillips shortly thereafter.

One of my favorite CBB moments ever.

• Like 7

I'm listening to Eugene as Confucius on The Dead Authors Podcast, and he also does his "you can make a dipper from any star" bit there.

• Like 2

He plays Tito Ben and does "I Wanna Sex you Up" by Color Me Badd at 34:45 and "Hold on" by Wilson Phillips shortly thereafter.

Yeah I felt like Lennon kept trying to set Eugene up for doing his "only singing the backup part" thing he did with Tito Ben. I'm glad he finally just did it.

Interested in seeing if Marissa keeps up the training/workout regimen.

Mine too - I was SO glad he did his patented "Partial Backup" thing on this episode. I almost drove off the road.