🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 90 — Brian Huskey, Our LIVE Friend

Any of you guys have weird horror movie recommendations?

Looking for a movie to watch tonight.

sheitan. weird french flik w vincent cassel

• Like 1

It Follows. It's about a spooky yeast infection.

• Like 3

Don't Look Now, Eraserhead, and Cannibal Holocaust are all movies from the 60s and 70s that are magnificent. The last one is not for the faint of heart.

• Like 1

for awhile I thought the new posters were promising

for real

^^promising what?

PS: you mean "a while"

• Like 1

The Peanut Butter Solution

Watch out for SPOILIES!!!

It's a spooky horror about a lil boy who gets so scared he loses all his hairs. After he loses his skull mop he gets visited by scary bumpkins who tell him to rub flies and nutterbutter all over his dome. He puts too much concoction on his noggin and his follicles won't stop pouring out luscious locks!

Scary right?? I'm not done!

He gets kidnapped by his art teacher and his art teacher's dog and gets made into a hair factory! The lil worker bees are his friends that the art man drugs and kidnaps and puts to work. But lil hair boy's brave oriental friend comes to his rescue, and pretends to have the stalkhouse syndrome to get art man to love him like a son. Lil baby Short Round gets artbart to paint a magic picture and climb into it, where he gets scared too and they all escape!

Editing done by me-

Teaser Freezer movie: s

Edited by George Michael Jackson Pollock
  • Like 3

My 4th was incredible, god bless the great land and its inhabitants amen

• Like 10

i was working for the fourth. bar/restaurant i work at was completely empty, so at least i got to drink some of that beer that you're always talking about, rather than bussing tables all night.

already drunk guy came in with a bottle of champagne and some sort of unidentifiable liquor. sat down at the bar, poured a glass for the bartender and practically bullied me into calling him an Uber because his phone was dead. he gave me $35 for a $20 ride, so I guess that was cool.

• Like 1

I spent the 4th at an old time carnival capped off with a really spectacular fireworks show that had TWO finales. The carnival was actually pretty disgusting and my kids were terrified to ride most of the stuff because I have to admit it didn't look safe. There was even a ride where a couple of the seats were draped in caution tape. It was only $10 for "all you ride" so I guess you get what you pay for. The fireworks were good at least.

To make up for this boring post here is a pic of my D

pretty sure he is drunk.10264954_10154120379205545_2306979969519469498_n.jpg?oh=3a078a2fd1cdfb5b39729948150563a7&oe=56123F67

• Like 17

Going real blue now, are we?

• Like 5

THE BABADOOK!! Too scary.

Just tried to watch this last night but fell asleep. was it good?

• Like 2

Sean's energy level is always a little different/higher on the live episodes. The best example of that here was his delivery of "not this time" when he told us why he isn't scared of the the nice Frankingstein from The Munsters. That's an all-time great HH moment as is Brian Huskey's freakout at the very dedicated fan's question about Teen Pope being a real movie.

• Like 3

Going real blue now, are we?

The red white and blue fucker! yeah!

Sean's energy level is always a little different/higher on the live episodes. The best example of that here was his delivery of "not this time" when he told us why he isn't scared of the the nice Frankingstein from The Munsters.

Can I get a timestamp on that mother?

Just tried to watch this last night but fell asleep. was it good?

]

Imho t started strong and then ended w/ like 30 minutes of running arounf which I can do w/out.

good ep, popcorn gallery theme was not too good tho

• Like 22

I think it's time for a Popcorn Gallery remix. Maybe feat. Pitbull or Yeezy?

Thoughts Mr. Treese?

• Like 2

I spent the 4th at an old time carnival capped off with a really spectacular fireworks show that had TWO finales. The carnival was actually pretty disgusting and my kids were terrified to ride most of the stuff because I have to admit it didn't look safe. There was even a ride where a couple of the seats were draped in caution tape. It was only $10 for "all you ride" so I guess you get what you pay for. The fireworks were good at least.

To make up for this boring post here is a pic of my D

pretty sure he is drunk.10264954_10154120379205545_2306979969519469498_n.jpg?oh=3a078a2fd1cdfb5b39729948150563a7&oe=56123F67

Your D looks like a famous guy but I can't figure out who and it's driving me crazy

^^promising what?

PS: you mean "a while"

oh hey ringo where's john paul and george haha

beatles

• Like 12

I start my fancy new job tomorrow. I hope they don't block EARWOLF.com. They did at my last job, which is why I left.

• Like 6