🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 90 — Brian Huskey, Our LIVE Friend

Eliza muffjob does your D look like a young chief of police guy from sons of anarchy?

• Like 1

Speaking of Frankingsteins, does anyone else constantly think about the time Sean mentioned "Kevin Baking"? One of those great one-off jokes too perfect ever to be revived.

• Like 3

Speaking of Frankingsteins, does anyone else constantly think about the time Sean mentioned "Kevin Baking"? One of those great one-off jokes too perfect ever to be revived.

That great thing about Sean is that he is never leashed by his own genius.

• Like 1

one time i saw a lady walking a dog with wild fluffy white hair who kept almost running into traffic while trying to get his own tail. i said "lady what is that dog's name?" she said; "Einstein". i said; "not exactly a genius though eh?" then 1000 people lined up to high-5 me and i had sex with that lady too.

• Like 8

one time i saw a lady walking a dog with wild fluffy white hair who kept almost running into traffic while trying to get his own tail. i said "lady what is that dog's name?" she said; "Einstein". i said; "not exactly a genius though eh?" then 1000 people lined up to high-5 me and i had sex with that lady too.

What did her lord husband think of that?

• Like 2

Eliza muffjob does your D look like a young chief of police guy from sons of anarchy?

Hey! Speaking of which, that guy wrote a movie and Big Ben the Bull is in it. Teaser legitimately doesn't look awful.

oh hey ringo where's john paul and george haha

beatles

I don't know who any of those people are.

PS: It's spelled "beetles"

• Like 1

Brian Husky's freak out was very neat and demonstrated his dominance over the dedicated fan.

• Like 3

as annie said, tomorrow is only a day away. no pcg requests dropping. will waking up tomorrow be like those folks in left behind or will it be like a different movie where people wake up happy?

• Like 6

I feel so left out in this timezone. Happy America day for what is 2 days ago for me but 1 for you guys.

• Like 7

as annie said, tomorrow is only a day away. no pcg requests dropping. will waking up tomorrow be like those folks in left behind or will it be like a different movie where people wake up happy?

Which movie Houston?

I'm watching Under the Skin, staring the lovely Scarlett Johnson. Like Ders said it does show dudes rock hard dicks. So that a little Rotten (tomatoes). But I read the book (which is better so far). But this movie is really cool and surreal. I'm stoned. Rock on handbook heads.

• Like 5

It was my birthday yesterday and none of you sent me the hilarious FB messages that I have grown accustomed to. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU. I can only conclude that this means that I'm dead to you all. Anyways, thanks for ruining my special day.

If any of you would like to correct this huge injustice, send your half hearted belated Bday wishes to Ryan Wright in NC

• Like 8

Which movie Houston?

Awake.

• Like 2

Sons of Anarchy is for sure in my Netflix que but I haven't gotten to it so you will have to show me a pic of this guy or something, SteveH. I am probably going to watch SoA when I am done with Supernatural but actually I am not even sure if I am going to ever watch that show again. Does it get better after it gets terrible?

I hope your fancy new job allows internet and we can sort this out ASAP.

Hey guys can I post some pics of my D? We're on vacay together right now so I've got some primo snaps of him. Thought you guys might like to see me. Or maybe not. That's okay too. Okay bye.

>> edited to include proper nomenclature

Edited by Regular Chanson
  • Like 3

Hey guys can I post some pics of my Dad? We're on vacay together right now so I've got some primo snaps of him. Thought you guys might like to see me. Or maybe not. That's okay too. Okay bye.

we call them D's around here

• Like 3

Yes, show us your D. Tell us all about him.

• Like 1

10264954_10154120379205545_2306979969519469498_n.jpg?oh=3a078a2fd1cdfb5b39729948150563a7&oe=56123F67

Is this a bush he's particularly proud of as a gardener, or did you just tell him to get real close to that bush?

• Like 13

the minnesota public radio weather dude just said; "it's 72 with smoke".

normally you can see the mpls skyline very clearly here.

nLO31kv.jpg

local news peoples get a shot of the opposite shore less than half-a-mile away.

LRfdwBn.jpg

everything smells like camping fires.

• Like 2

tf14RFA.jpg

Here he is waiting for our flight

Qwh0DHc.jpg

Here he is rolling a cigarette in the Seattle airport after our flight

dQbz1Ad.jpg

Here he is using a beer can to create some sort of "smoking" apparatus

He's a pretty chill dude I guess.

• Like 14