🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 90 — Brian Huskey, Our LIVE Friend

I never understand the battle for first post. I feel like Agata just wins every time.

Spoken like a real page 2-er

• Like 18

smh at Brett being such a slack off. Really disrespectful.

I love Brian Huskey and I get really excited every time I see him on the tv. He's great on Veep!

• Like 6

Ok Brett redeemed himself with the Barenaked Ladies song.

Also the Monkeywrench song was an inspired choice because one of the lyrics is "adolescent resident" but I always thought it was adolescent president and that's basically Teen Pope so that was a real special wink and nod to me and me only.

• Like 6

Yeah I hate to pay Brett a compliment two weeks in a row but he really brought it, again

• Like 11

I can't listen at work today. Gonna have to wait til I get home

Today is the worst day of my life

• Like 6

oh every part of this wqas great too not just brett. krod mandoon, ay chihuahua, pussyyyyyyyyy, dumpster equity, it's a real movie, the whole thing

• Like 5

Not to start a feud with my brood, but I must allude that Jason Attitude is a rude, lewd dude.

• Like 14

Great episode. I like the brand that rocks the cable. I cracked up when Sean changed his name. The funniest moment in my opinion was when they talked about Pope Attitude's glowing mangled member. Brett's guitar tone was tasty and so were his licks.

Hey, Brett what guitar and amp did you use on this show? I'm just curious.

• Like 1

Can't wait until this record drops!

vA9Pw3G.jpg?1

• Like 9

Did anyone else think of R. Shrift when "bisketball" was mentioned? Or do we really not talk about that other show?

• Like 5

No photos, Ags? What am I supposed to gif?

i got you, bb.

(joe don't read this)

• Like 21

Great ep! Truly one for the ages. Brett, you did good! Can't wait for Teen Pope 3!

**edited to add*

Top o' page 3

Hooray for me!

Edited by elizamuffins
  • Like 4

P-good ep. Also, P-good ads. I do want to apologize in advance to Mr. Scat Bippitybopbopbawkerman for answering honestly on that pod survey and saying I have more than "some high school" in my education arsenal. But he'll be happy to know that my household income is still under 10,000 a year despite my master's degree. lol...haha...*sobs*

• Like 12

Brett has the voice of an angel.

Hayes has the voice of an angel. That was Hayes singing. It was like listening to that children's choir in Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet....brought tears to my eyes.

• Like 21

ACTUALLY, Asia, I was referring to Brett's rendition of the theme song. All of the other singing was very bad and should have been left to Brett.

• Like 18

ACTUALLY, Asia, I was referring to Brett's rendition of the theme song. All of the other singing was very bad and should have been left to Brett.

ACTUALLY, Dix, thank you for this clarification! I appreciate it! Because I thought you were referring to the other singing that took place during the movie part! And I agree that Brett has a beautiful voice! But I disagree about Hayes's voice, because he sang like a little song bird!

• Like 20

Hayes has the voice of an angel. That was Hayes singing. It was like listening to that children's choir in Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet....brought tears to my eyes.

This reminds me! A new submission for a Popcorn Gallery theme:

[media='']

[/media]

ACTUALLY, xoxo.

ACTUALLY, you're the best. :wub:

• Like 11

the best thing about this podcast are the rules for posting on the forum. how fun!

>sorry continue to have fun rules.

• Like 4