🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 90 — Brian Huskey, Our LIVE Friend

the best thing about this podcast are the rules for posting on the forum. how fun!

>sorry continue to have fun rules.

bits from the show should mostly be on reddit, and it is not-so-bad over there. Question this again and I'll summon StanSitwell

• Like 7

There's also a rule that you're supposed to trim off all this white crap around my gifs but [rock on]

xQ1tNJu.gifxQ1tNJu.gifxQ1tNJu.gif

• Like 21

Did Mark show up and do a sound clip on stage?! Must have taken forever to get those dumpsters to the venue.

• Like 15

I love Hollywood Handbook! What a neat program! Both of the guys are so goofy, you know? It's like, what? Ha ha they're crazy

• Like 20

I live in Upstate California and we are nice conservative family people up here. When these big city artist types rent out an old farm and come up here to do their crazy sex and music hippy jams, it just really chaps my hide. They think they can just bring their rich pop star friends up here and speak with their big city Irish sailor accents and disrespect our town and our lives. We're simple folk. We love God and our kin. We work hard. We don't need our lives disrupted by a cacophony of dobros up at the two Huskey farms!

• Like 18

I know, or at least I think I know, it was a joke, but hearing Hayes say "this was the last episode ever" was really scary. It's not, right guys? I mean, he was just being funny guy? They wouldn't do that, would they? They would have told us first? I'm totally not worried about it or anything because I know he was joking.

Just for laughs though, SEAN OR HAYES: please post on the forums to reassure us that it was just a joke. I mean we all know it was a joke, and what an asshole you'd have to be to believe that, but sometimes people get nervous. other people though, not me. People really like this show and it's really taking off, with the CBB bump and Tom Scharpling and all this. They'd have to be crazy to stop doing it now, right? I mean, of course they're not but you know, just in case.

You know what else would be funny? If someone on the forums who was at the live show maybe talked to them or something and asked Hayes if he was joking and he said "Of course I was." and gave a classic Hayes smile that just filled you with warmth, and then you would tell us about that experience here, on the forums.

• Like 22

I think he was saying that this was the "bast episode ever" like best but with a little bit of that Boston flair. I mean there is no other explanation.

• Like 18

I'm going to try to word this carefully, because I know how sensitive Tim gets about the Popcorn Gallery Theme song --- but I liked how Brett knows how to play basically any song you can think of, including songs that he's never heard, but his version of the 2 chord PCG theme was just him picking one string really fast and immediately giving up.

• Like 10

When Hayes was in New York I was scared it was for a job interview.. what if he got the job out there in the Windy City!? And it is the last show? :o

• Like 7

my dad also wants to know if it was a joke or if it was really the last show. I tried to reassure him but my dad wants to hear it from Hayes or Sean.

Again, it's not me that needs to know, it's my dad

• Like 20

I don't think Hayes would go to NYC. You know what Sean says about NYC, "If you can make it in NYC congratulations now move to LA"

• Like 14

I'm going to try to word this carefully, because I know how sensitive Tim gets about the Popcorn Gallery Theme song --- but I liked how Brett knows how to play basically any song you can think of, including songs that he's never heard, but his version of the 2 chord PCG theme was just him picking one string really fast and immediately giving up.

i'm sensitive about it too and you hurt my feelings

• Like 15

When Hayes was in New York I was scared it was for a job interview.. what if he got the job out there in the Windy City!? And it is the last show? :o

He was working on a job out there....with Tom Sharpling. I believe it's a TV show for Danny McBride. But I don't think he's moving out there.

• Like 10

Maybe he was in NYC for a job interview and he's going to replace Letterman! This whole Colbert thing was just a trick to throw everyone off the scent! I mean, come on, you can't have a guy that plays a character version of himself host the Late Show, it would be too confusing.

• Like 4

He was working on a job out there....with Tom Sharpling. I believe it's a TV show for Danny McBride. But I don't think he's moving out there.

Vice Principals!

• Like 8

i was just bummed that there was so much hype built up about Minkowski and then he barely gets any screen time.

>i concur with the 10/10 btw.

• Like 4

Yeah but we already got Faraday, Lapidus, Miles and Charlotte...I don't think the writers needed to add ANOTHER character on top of those so I was okay with what we got from him.

• Like 4

i hope that saboteur isn't some kinda g-g-g-g-ghost!

• Like 2