🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 90 — Brian Huskey, Our LIVE Friend

Pretty bullshit that they canceled Hannibal, was it because of the Bill Cosby thing?

great 600th post!

• Like 3

From Barrel to Bowtie: The Sean Clements Story

7ZXivZN.jpg?1

• Like 19

jon 4 is my friend! was happy to hear the boyz trick out his name.

when i was there, i walked out thinking "this is one of the best eps ever" and then thought, ok i'm just hyped up. but now, re-listening, wow. best of the year other than PFT2 in my opinion. B-Husk is amazing.

• Like 2

In all seriousness though, Jim Gaffigan is a pretty funny guy. He IS a dad, which I think makes his jokes about being a dad all that more genuine.

I told my friend Ryan once that Jim should be called "Jim GOOFigan" but Ryan didn't think that was a good idea.

• Like 10

I was too distracted by Rock Star Brett's excellent performance to fully appreciate Teen Pope II.

• Like 3

Dear Chanson,

I live on Whidbey Island and thusly fall within your dad's boat captain authority to collect taxes and "prima nocta" rights. I'm currently on Tinder and getting TONS of babes. How long after first dates does your dad have to "stuff it in and break it off?"

• Like 7

I'd like to be the first to congratulate Mark on opening up a new franchise in the alley directly adjacent to my bedroom window. Whoever he has running this one is a real pro – I don’t know if they are filling the dumpster with marbles first or what, but I wasn’t aware it was humanly possible to make this much noise with simple dumpsters. Guess that’s why I didn’t get the job!

• Like 12

Lost my shit at the Rob Dyrdek callout

• Like 6

The ads in this episode were great. Maybe my all-time favorite ad sequence.

Didn't listen to the rest of the episode because I'm too mad about not being there; assuming it was terrible.

Everyone please watch Big Brother. I am obsessed now. Thanks Valerie.

• Like 15

Okay it is summer so my kids are off school and hanging around demanding to be fed and bathed and stuff and also constantly looking over my shoulder but I did the best mock up of a Teen Pope 2 poster that I could do under those conditions.

teenpope_zpspde8fjhl.png

I hope I'm like you when I'm a mom. Sincerely.

• Like 4

Hey everyone!

You all are silly for doubting S&H butt you have my love anyway.

Carry on!

Edit: Great episode!

• Like 11

I v. much appreciated Catcher in the Rye discussion.

I AM 18 so yes I am older and smarter than Holden but even I can learn something from this guy. Raised lots of good points about ducks that I'm still working through but yes Stradlater was a real phony.

If you have any questions feel free to ask because I did write a book report on it and even my teacher said it had an "interesting thesis" and "lacked structure".

• Like 16

More like Suckshaft.

i'm sorry, i know it was unintentional, and i don't mean to embarrass you. but the way that's phrase, it sounds like some kind of indecent act is being alluded to. i just thought you should no.

• Like 4

I want Mike Hanford to go on HH. He's my tavorite birthday boy.

He was on in the two birthday boys ep, and did wonderfully! Unless you mean you'd like him to have a solo ep, in which case "I do think so!"

• Like 5

Hayes and Sean were totally kidding about it being the last episode, right? Right? Right?