🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 90 — Brian Huskey, Our LIVE Friend

ever so often I google kate upton just to see what's she up to

nothing new to report

• Like 12

Literally the best episode ever. Great work, Sean and Hayes!

Pretend this was mean instead of nice.

• Like 13

I thought about how well they remembered songs just by the title, both requesting them and playing them.

It doesn't matter at all, but I caught myself thinking about the age disparity between the guest and hosts.

It didn't seem to have any relevance to the humor or their interactions. Why would it?

I still found myself trying to look up all the ages of these people and calculate differences from each other and myself.

I discovered that Hayes is younger than me and I promptly fell into a shame spiral.

• Like 6

I have been remiss with my forums posting of late, for this I apologise.

You truly can't have a Huskey appearance without the amazing yelling. 10/10

• Like 18

bits from the show should mostly be on reddit, and it is not-so-bad over there. Question this again and I'll summon StanSitwell

i've been in a lot of sewers that were not-so-bad.

all you have to do is say his name two more times.

• Like 3

Can someone who was there describe the person who unsuccessfully tried to pierce through the illusory veil of our cherished improv show

• Like 6

can the people who were there point out their laughs.

• Like 8

Why he say it was last episode!

That is more scary than if you saw a skellington!

Is they taking time off to shoot teen pope 3?

• Like 1

ever so often I google kate upton just to see what's she up to

nothing new to report

You mean what she's UPTOn

• Like 8

Earwolfman Jack came to me in a dream and said the show's not ending. He was glowing and there was a halo over his head, but the turkey bone was still stuck in his neck sideways. It was glorious.

• Like 9

TIL that Mark Twain and Steamboat Willy were some of the OG boat captains. Chanson, and the various Chanson Acolytes out there, these guys your ancestors?

• Like 6

[scene: Dark Warehouse. The staff has gone home. The mice have feasted on the refuse of humanity and are nestled in their dark holes for a long nights sleep. Other dark holes are not so serene. We see Jim and Pam cautiously enter a backdoor they unlocked hours ago.]

Jim: Coast is clear. Let’s go.

Pam: Jim, is this another one of your pranks?

Jim: Do you see Jell-o?

Pam: Yes, you made a 55 gallon drum of it. Lime, if I recall.

Jim: Fine, but is anything incased in the Jell-o?

Pam: Yeah. A giant strap-on dildo.

Jim: OK. Fine, it's not an original idea but this is not a joke. This is my fantasy. This is what I need Pam. I am dying here at work. It’s all I can think about. I try to sell paper, but paper is made of wood…. so I get lost in my fantasy for hours. I can't take the waiting.

Pam: fine. let’s just get this over with.

[Jim and Pam begin to undress. Jim cannot hide his excitement. Pam is happy for the cover of darkness. She is unsure. Excited? Yeah, but will the risk be worth the reward? Most pressing, will they get caught?]

Jim: ok, just strap it on. Just like the youtube video showed you. Use that lime jell-o too. It gives the best tingle.

[Pam straps on the dildo and proceeds to use the lime jell-o to get the party started.]

Pam: What was that?

Jim: That was me…

Pam: No, I know what your John Stewart-esque pleasure noises sound like, but I heard something else.

[Two green flashes are seen in the corner. A noise emerges from that spot. It’s not a cry, but more of some animalistic noise…. impossible to describe…. impossible to forget. Dwight’s tall frame limply emerges from the darkest corner. His face…. is it hate, is it jealousy?]

TO BE CONTINUED……

• Like 15

When I first heard someone say July Diaz's name on a podcast I couldn't believe it was really pronounced just like the month. I thought it was somehow a real human name

• Like 10

what if Tim and Eric were on an episode

• Like 5

oooh we got a regular Joey Gladstone over here

• Like 4

sean and hayes are on the best show this week. tom at earwolf.

• Like 8

I went to go listen to another podcast for my drive today and I just listened to this ep again! I know they said it wasn't safe to listen to while you drive but I felt the risk was worth it.

• Like 4

sean and hayes are on the best show this week. tom at earwolf.

Yes! My two favorite podcasts joining forces. Starting it now.

• Like 1