🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 90 — Brian Huskey, Our LIVE Friend

The serial format is very becoming, Houston.

I don't know if Tom would be up for doing it the whole show, but in some ways Gary the Squirrel would be the perfect guest for HH.

gary was on a whole ep of fogelnest, although with kindler.

i mean gary''s whole segment was basically a hh episode.

• Like 2

I have an interesting factoid that I haven't yet shared with the forum and I think you're going to enjoy it.

You know the animated television show Bob's Burgers? You know the mom on that show? You know the guy who does her voice, John Roberts? You know those youtube videos John Roberts made before he was on the show where he was doing an impression of his mom? (if you don't, look it up. they are hilarious)

Well, John Roberts is from Edison, NJ, where my family and I currently reside. My wife works at the hospital here, and guess who is the secretary or administrative professional or whatever you call it, for the dept my wife works in? Did you guess John Roberts mom? You were right!

And she does sound pretty much exactly like that. And I have a Bob's Burgers reusable shopping bag to prove that this is indeed a true story.

Edit: Sean and Hayes - if you want John Roberts on the show, you can go through me. Just contact me through the forums. Thanks.

• Like 10

First faux Chanson, and now this! Have you people even read, "Joe's Handy Guide to Posting Like a Pro"??

Maybe some of us don't want to post like a pro. Maybe some of us want to instill change in these very forums. MAYBE some of us ARE SICK of the pressure, and the judgment, and the photoshopping (just kidding I could never be sick of the photoshopping)! Obamo 2018!!!

• Like 6

If you can't stand the pressure, get out of the autoclave.

Just like the song "Autoclave" by the Mountain Goats off the album Heretic Pride! I bet if a host of the show happened to like that band they'd get a real charge out of this reference.

• Like 8

All I have to say is that my brother Chonson is doing it right everybody will be dancing.

• Like 9

Just used square cash to pay for weed.

Thanks Sean and Hayes

• Like 21

Just gonna leave this here.....

nem7f03.png

• Like 20

I don't think they were nervous on that show I just don't think they were having much fun because Tom was barely involving them.

It did sound like Patton was genuinely interested in HH, though. He would be a good guest if they landed him.

Boy oh boy am I nervous to disagree with the man who made THE joke, but I feel almost exactly the opposite. Tom invited them to the show and tried to ask them questions. But almost every time they tried to talk, Patton would interrupt and step all over whatever they were trying to say.

Would love to hear Sean and Hayes on a more standard episode of the Best Show, especially if they could interact with some callers.

• Like 16

I expected to have to slog through "Another Period," but the first couple episodes have been really great

Paget Brewster sounds exactly like her character from "Beyond Belief," though

• Like 6

gary was on a whole ep of fogelnest, although with kindler. i mean gary''s whole segment was basically a hh episode.

it's a dog eat dog world.... and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear!!!!!

• Like 6

Just gonna leave this here.....

Guys is there anything more friggen epic to say than this? Because you know you're dropping some sick shit that is going to blow everybody's freakin' socks off, but you play it so cool like "Just gonna leave this here," as you saunter away, and don't even refresh the page for several hours to see how many likes it got

• Like 20

I'm on summer vacation right now so this morning I went downtown, to look for a job, and then I hung out in front of the drugstore and smoked some cigarettes when I remembered that Norm said:

nutella in my oatmeal?

why did this take me so long!

guys, I'm not exaggerating. get some nut' in your o'me'

So I got the ingredients and yes! If I were a judge on Top Chef and Norm were a contestant I would probably say very good recipe and everyone should go eat at Norm's restaurant and yes Norm is the Top Chef here!

• Like 5

it's a dog eat dog world.... and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear!!!!!

gary... sinese?

i liked the boys on TBS. Sean was a little shy but he warmed up by the end to give his sazzle on the old Mad Max film. Hayes, it was obvious, knew Scharpling. It's weird to think how mostly I know them only by their comedy characters and they are actually quite demure

• Like 6

I expected to have to slog through "Another Period," but the first couple episodes have been really great

Paget Brewster sounds exactly like her character from "Beyond Belief," though

love it. love everything about it. Paget rules. I hope the boys talk to her eventually but she don't seem to do podcast.

• Like 1

Not sure what the dominant trait is here - smart funniness or funny smartness. Guys?

• Like 5

Dearest Warriors,

I write you now in hopes of speeding you towards a sage and august venture. One in which you shall be resplendent in the most astute state of preparedness in which a gentle-person may find themselves. Warriors, one and all, it is my humble-most accolade and gladly met duty to which I am bound by my honorific, to summon you to enjoin and make congress with, my diminutive familiar. Well met gentle souls, well met indeed.

Sincererly,

Anthony "Luther" Montana.

• Like 2

gary... sinese?

i liked the boys on TBS. Sean was a little shy but he warmed up by the end to give his sazzle on the old Mad Max film. Hayes, it was obvious, knew Scharpling. It's weird to think how mostly I know them only by their comedy characters and they are actually quite demure

Demure....nice word.

• Like 1

Boy oh boy am I nervous to disagree with the man who made THE joke, but I feel almost exactly the opposite. Tom invited them to the show and tried to ask them questions. But almost every time they tried to talk, Patton would interrupt and step all over whatever they were trying to say.

Would love to hear Sean and Hayes on a more standard episode of the Best Show, especially if they could interact with some callers.

I conquer. Patton Oswalt is good and funny and smart, but he was a bit......verbose. Definitely a stand up and not an improv guy.

• Like 2

That's 2 spelling/grammar errors in one week. I'm done.

• Like 2