🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 90 — Brian Huskey, Our LIVE Friend

SteveH you are not dumb. don't be so hard on yourselve.

• Like 10

You guys have a bridge. You're doing it wrong.

Yes but is bridge being really fun sometimes?

• Like 2

mmmmmmmmm I take issue with this.

I've been told the best way to integrate yourself in to an established online community is to immediately annoy everyone as quickly as possible.

Hey dudes.

• Like 8

dudes are in the back. feel free to pop that shirt off and grab a cold one bro.

• Like 5

I've been told the best way to integrate yourself in to an established online community is to immediately annoy everyone as quickly as possible.

Hey dudes.

Agree to disagree.

That's a thing I recently learned gets you out of any potential argument and people love hearing it.

• Like 10

Yes but is bridge being really fun sometimes?

I wouldn't know. We don't have one.

PS - My dad used to play bridge on the ferry on his commute to work in the morning. Such a weirdo.

• Like 4

I'm not going through all of these goddamn posts to see if its been mentioned already, but Sean and Hayes are on The Best Show with Tom Scharpling if anyone is interested.

• Like 3

I'm not going through all of these goddamn posts to see if its been mentioned already, but Sean and Hayes are on The Best Show with Tom Scharpling if anyone is interested.

bozos it's your time

• Like 7

i dont want to be mean *cough* Chanson *cough* but go die in a fire. The thread is canon!

• Like 3

Hi guys

Where is BoScout?

Also whatever happened to that Sean N Hayes character? He didn't change his name and now he "disappeared"?

• Like 3

Sending a DMCA takedown letter as we speak for using my gif.

• Like 16

The boys in blue have asked me to add in an annotation describing the legal problems that I am now in.

I have been told to post the following statement.

"Using other people's gifs without permission is never ok. I am a bad man for doing it."

It's sad really, I thought my 69th post would be one for celebrating and having a few giggles, but here it is, dealing with important legal issues. I have only myself to blame.

• Like 14

Also whatever happened to that Sean N Hayes character? He didn't change his name and now he "disappeared"?

He went 'squatch hunting in the woods for the summer. That doe-eyed sealface should be back once prime mating season ends. He never said if he was a watcher or participant though.

• Like 5

hey guys

haven't had the opportunity to listen to the episode yet or keep up with the forums

i just thought of something though, here it comes:

wet hot american sniper

thanks everyone

Wet Hot American Diaper

[dodges tomatoes]

HEY, SOME PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH I GUESS!

[gets hit square in the forehead with a big, juicy tomato. crowd goes wild.]

• Like 22

Yeah, maybe that'd be true if TOM CAME ON HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK!

• Like 19

One time Bozos told a fucking sick joke. Remember that? Damn that was good.

• Like 11