🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 90 — Brian Huskey, Our LIVE Friend

I miss the old Bozos before he sold out.

• Like 19

yall are so funny but some of u r kind of gay lol

I mean gay as in stupid kinda like when u tell ur best friend "quit bein a fag!" cause he ate ur potato chip and he maybe brush back of his hand along penis head.

im NOT being offensive.

• Like 12

I mean gay as in stupid kinda like when u tell ur best friend "quit bein a fag!" cause he ate ur potato chip and he maybe brush back of his hand along penis head.

im NOT being offensive.

hm.

• Like 1

hey, not sure if you guys remember, but about 5 pages back, Bozos made the joke of the year. it was something about the podcast called "best show", and saying that Hollywood Handbook is a really good funny and smart show. I don't remember the exact wording, but wow, just thinking about it, I am bussin' up.

• Like 8

my big wet hot american diaper

too political.

• Like 7

im NOT being offensive.

ru related 2 JimmyButtCheese?

• Like 2

Wet Hot American Flubber.

#SickJokeBozos

ru related 2 Fatty2Dicks?

• Like 4

Wes Hot Anderon's Summer (blockbuster)

I really enjoyed this. I hope you have a great day!

I went to a strip club alone, thats what my life has come to. I got off work at 9 and went to the bar like normal after a rough shift. My personality started to kick in after the second drink. We're all laughing and I'm killing it, we go out for a smoke and I'm making casual conversation and we're getting on the subject of strip clubs. I'm in my car after we close shop, and I'm thinking maybe this isn't such a bad idea. I paid the $10 cover charge and got inside. I told myself no dances only drinks and I'm gone. Two drinks go by and a 6'3" girl named Melony comes over. I bought the dances. I'm beyond redemption, my life is out of control.

• Like 8

the bourne on the 4th of july identity.

groundhog independence day.

and this -

feeling patriotic yet?

• Like 4

Very convenient how school house rock just skipped over the senseless genocide of the Native American people. *sheds single tear*

#staywoke

• Like 9

July the FOURTH be with you.

Get it guys, like in Stars War?

(sicky nerdy ref)

• Like 6

Oh great. The 4th of July. Yet ANOTHER holiday created by greeting card companies to sell you your "Freedom" in a Hallmark card. Shaking my head. Wake up sheeple.

• Like 18

Who gives a single shit about America, when it is HURRICANE DENNIS' BIRFDAY!!!!

• Like 17