🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DoctorPhilYouUp

New to the forums

Hello, I new to forums. Before clicking in too deep, I was hoping yall guys could warn me if there are any frankienmummies or spooky ghouls in any of these threads, so I know where to not click. Tanks in advance.

• Like 1

there are over 9000

I get it

It's from that show

That boys liked

Solid reference, bro-ham

Hello, I new to forums. Before clicking in too deep, I was hoping yall guys could warn me if there are any frankienmummies or spooky ghouls in any of these threads, so I know where to not click. Tanks in advance.

Comedy is about being brave.

• Like 4

Hi DrPhilYouUp! It's fun to find people to discuss podcasts with, and some of the original groupies can be intimidating. Luckily, the Earwolf forums's Golden Boy has anticipated your concerns! This document has rocketed me to a solid Likes-to-Post ratio of over 4! You too can have this success to with those simple steps

• Like 3

Every time I click the link to McGurl's guide I groan and think about masturbating

But for unrelated reasons

Being handsome is a full time gig, but if you have to work at being #1, then you were never #1 after all.

• Like 2

I didn't know about the rules. Here's my dog. I'm working on a picture of my dad.

Edit: I guess I have no idea how to upload a pic.

• Like 1

One of the great things about the McGurl Document is that it is on Google Docs. If I am out and about I can easily bring it up for reference by opening Google Drive on my Android phone.

Marketing idea: The Hollywood Handbook Phone. Runs Android with The McGurl Document pre loaded and free subscription to IMDB Pro.

• Like 2

I didn't know about the rules. Here's my dog. I'm working on a picture of my dad.

Edit: I guess I have no idea how to upload a pic.

http://imgur.com/

Hi - I'm new, too. I've been devouring the podcast over the past several weeks and I just love it so much. I've been reading this forum guide for several weeks, as well, in preparation for this and... no, I'm not ready. Too soon. I need to study more, Totally botched this.

• Like 9

There's a Frankingstein that posts in the Sklarboro Country threads but I think he is just a big sports head