🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 194 — LIVE from DCM 17 Pt. 1

Recorded LIVE at UCBeast from the 17th Annual Del Close Marathon in New York is part 1 of a colossal improv4humans with Matt Besser featuring an incredible roster of improvisers which include Ian Roberts, Adam Frucci, Ryan Karels, Joanna Bradley, Chad Carter, Sebastian Conelli, Chris Gethard, Shannon O’Neill, Jackie Jennings, Gavin Speiller, and Brandon Gardner. Listen as they introduce us into the world of extreme wrestling, explore the worst way your family finds out about how you’ve been exploring your body, Sebastian & Chris continue the ball busting from last year, and much more! Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

chad carter fix eminent.

and chris gethard.

FOUR GIGS!

• Like 2

God this was amazing, now I need to listen to last year's to hear that fight

• Like 2

It's totally a Jersey/Staten Island between the two, I don't thinkthere's any malice. Just two personalities that can't help from ball busting... and it's hilarious!

Great Ep!

• Like 2

Yeah we need a Getherd/Sebastian studio ep big time.

• Like 5

gethard and conelli round two did not disappoint.

finally joanna bradley does i4h. she should be a regular.

• Like 1

I want to see and hear more about Chris Gethard jiu jitsu-ing Eugene Cordero, who felt confident about doing Muay Thai fights and MMA but didn't cause he didn't want to bust up his face for auditions.

• Like 2

I got stung by a ladybug and I fell through an energy thing and now I see the truth inside of everything

• Like 5

I'd love to see it, if it lasted 10 minutes then it sounds competitive :P

Eug looks pretty fit and is a bit bigger than Gethard, but if Gethard has sharp BJJ that could even the playing field a bit.