🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 33 - Paul F. Tompkins: The North Pod with Santa Claus

Merry Christmas everybody!

Also, I'm gonna need the rest of Wild Horses to be HeHe, Twinkle and Zosia

• Like 7

This was fucking amazing. I literally can't remember a podcast where I was laughing non-stop through about 80% of it. Both of these characters are just wall-to-wall hilarity. And the call-in segment was a nice surprise.

The only thing missing from this episode was a phone call from Pamela from Big Bear.

• Like 4

I hope Ho Ho is featured on a TV show about being married to all those knives.

I'm thinking it should be on TLC, and call it "Sister Knives."

• Like 3

These are literally the ONLY two people who could make a Christmas-themed podcast in July and have it be actually funny.

Edit: Oh my god, "I pretty much like everything except for rap and country" is the funniest thing ever said. I was so stunned at how funny it was I couldn't even laugh, I just sat there with my mouth agape.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everybody!

Also, I'm gonna need the rest of Wild Horses to be HeHe, Twinkle and Zosia

I thought Mookie Blaiklock was Hee Hee.

• Like 5

oh...my.....god.....

didn't see this until just now and for real you guys i am freaking out!

• Like 2

This ep was a never ending escalation of "Holy SHIT this is too good to be real"

Gary Marshall saying the words "naughty elf" and the long-awaited (by probably only me) return of Ms Chips had me in hysterics.

BLECH!

• Like 1

nice...

7kOam6c.png

BWOW BWOW BWOW BWOW

Well it's Hollywood Facts and we're goin' downtown..

• Like 5

Oh man this was the BEST! I LOVE Lauren as Ho-Ho, and of course, having PFT as Santa is a freakin' treat! It's so funny hearing them both swear so much.Just hearing H.G. Wells there drop so many F-bombs; none of his characters act like Santa. It gets me every time; before any actual jokes come out, I'm laughing so hard. And of course, they have to work brilliantly together - two of the best improvisers on Earwolf continually pushing their stories further and further into crazy-town.

I'm gonna fucking say it. I LOVE THE NORTH POD. More Ho-Ho always equals a good week for podcasts :lol:

Get with it, Donkey Kong!

Really enjoyed this, Santa might be my favourite PFT character, I love me some Santa rage.

• Like 2

I hope The North Pod becomes a semi-regular thing.

• Like 2

loved the Chips and Amanda Knox cameos. Such a great episode.

• Like 1

Holy shit when Ho Ho's Gossip segment happened I about lost my mind.

These two have such a wonderful playful dynamic together.

• Like 1

I hope The North Pod becomes a semi-regular thing.

We need one for Christmas 2015! Leykis is still my favorite episode, I must have listened to that 4 or 5 times, but Santa and Ho-Ho are the ones who definitely need more episodes. I could listen to hours of this shit. My favorite things in no particular order: Santa defending children, Santa getting philosophical about his place in the universe, Ho-Ho's gossip segment and of course the call-ins. I'm still not sure if there's sexual tension between Santa and Ho-Ho but it seemed like Lapkus was trying to create it... Blow-blow! I know there's more I'm just not thinking of right now, so I'll definitely be going for another listen sometime soon.

• Like 2

This was too funny. Like legitimately too funny.

In my case, literally too funny.

I woke a bit early over the weekend, did not want to disturb my spouse, started listening to this episode and about three minutes in I realized this would be impossible to do.

Had to take a rain check. Because it was too funny.

• Like 1

This ep was a never ending escalation of "Holy SHIT this is too good to be real"

Gary Marshall saying the words "naughty elf" and the long-awaited (by probably only me) return of Ms Chips had me in hysterics.

BLECH!

please, call him Garry

Santa is not Alan Thicke! Finally the real hard hitting news!!!

• Like 3

"Am I gonna have to fucking look this up on my phone?!"

I don't know why this made me lose my shit, but I nearly choked myself with laughter. I rewound that part like, twenty times. Why is it so funny to me?

I could listen to Lapkus & PFT talk nonsense forever & ever & never be bored.

• Like 3