🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 113.5 — Minisode 113.5

Okay, guys. Fuck, Marry, Kill:

Lois

Paulie's robot from Rocky IV

Randy Quaid in Pluto Nash

This is pretty easy...

Fuck: Paulie's robot because she's gets the sexy voice upgrade and has working limbs.

Marry: Lois. She seems very warm and supportive.

Kill: Randy Quaid, but only because those are the rules of the game and he's an outdated model.

Fuck, Marry, Kill:

C-3PO

Bishop from Aliens

Iron Giant

• Like 1

This is pretty easy...

Fuck: Paulie's robot because she's get's the sexy voice upgrade and has working limbs.

Marry: Lois. She seems very warm and supportive.

Kill: Randy Quaid, but only because those are the rules of the game and he's an outdated model.

Fuck, Marry, Kill:

C-3PO

Bishop from Aliens

Iron Giant

Fuck: C-3PO. Fluent in over 6 million forms of communication, which could make for some HOT dirty talk.

Marry: Iron Giant. I don't remember enough of the movie, but he didn't talk a lot, right?

Kill: Bishop. It won't work though, because the guy's pretty unkillable. I just know I don't want to fuck him and don't want to marry him, but I can probably "kill" him with a clear conscience.

Okay, Fuck, Marry, Kill:

Rosie from the Jetsons

Kevin Spacey in Moon

HAL

• Like 1

Do you think that the one-armed robot that grabbed the gun at the beginning was the dad's pleasurebot?

• Like 4

Fuck: C-3PO. Fluent in over 6 million forms of communication, which could make for some HOT dirty talk.

Marry: Iron Giant. I don't remember enough of the movie, but he didn't talk a lot, right?

Kill: Bishop. It won't work though, because the guy's pretty unkillable. I just know I don't want to fuck him and don't want to marry him, but I can probably "kill" him with a clear conscience.

Okay, Fuck, Marry, Kill:

Rosie from the Jetsons

Kevin Spacey in Moon

HAL

Okay, Fuck, Marry, Kill:

Rosie from the Jetsons

Kevin Spacey in Moon

HAL

[/quote

Fuck Kevin Spacey: Haven't seen the movie, but it's Kevin Spacey, so of course

Marry Rosie the Robot, because she seems like she keeps a clean and orderly house

Kill HAL, because he won't open the pod bay doors when I tell him to

Fuck, Marry, Kill

EVE from "WALL-E"

Jude Law's pleasure-bot from "AI: Artificial Intelligence"

Baymax from "Big Hero 6"

Okay, Fuck, Marry, Kill:

Rosie from the Jetsons

Kevin Spacey in Moon

HAL

Okay, Fuck, Marry, Kill:

Rosie from the Jetsons

Kevin Spacey in Moon

HAL

[/quote

Fuck Kevin Spacey: Haven't seen the movie, but it's Kevin Spacey, so of course

Marry Rosie the Robot, because she seems like she keeps a clean and orderly house

Kill HAL, because he won't open the pod bay doors when I tell him to

Fuck, Marry, Kill

EVE from "WALL-E"

Jude Law's pleasure-bot from "AI: Artificial Intelligence"

Baymax from "Big Hero 6"

• Like 1

Man, what a bummer that movie was. We're set up with killer robots and an interesting future, and after the tense rescue scene...it's another boring police thriller. Like, they did jack shit with the robots.

Boo.

So, in the meantime, .gif battles it is! Besides, I think I'm winning.

En Garde!

I don't get on for a day and suddenly I'm losing?!

stache-tom-selleck-gif.gif

• Like 5

I don't get on for a day and suddenly I'm losing?!

Yup. Not only that, I will not sit idly by as you use the golden visage of the good Mr. Tom Selleck against me! I'll let Lando be the arbiter on this, but I feel that it was implied in the challenge that he set forth that we would each have to choose either Selleck or Simmons to be our champion in this contest of wits. You weren't here, so I chose Selleck*. From this point forward, if you are going slander me and my good name, I would appreciate it if in you only used .gifs of Gene Simmons.

Good luck with that!

giphy.gif

*Last Halloween I actually dressed as Magnum. I really think owning my own red, Hawaiian shirt and Tigers baseball cap only furthers my exclusive claim to use his images.

• Like 4

Yup. Not only that, I will not sit idly by as you use the golden visage of the good Mr. Tom Selleck against me! I'll let Lando be the arbiter on this, but I feel that it was implied in the challenge that he set forth that we would each have to choose either Selleck or Simmons to be our champion in this contest of wits. You weren't here, so I chose Selleck*. From this point forward, if you are going slander me and my good name, I would appreciate it if in you only used .gifs of Gene Simmons.

Good luck with that!

*Last Halloween I actually dressed as Magnum. I really think owning my own red, Hawaiian shirt and Tigers baseball cap only furthers my exclusive claim to use his images.

1. That's some buuullllllll shiiiiittttttt. Lando will have to be our official judge but I did not see those extensive rules in that post. If we are going on Iron Chef rules then everything on that damn table is to be used, which includes Tom Selleck and Gene Simmons. Which would require you to use the tongue yourself.

2. All of these gifs I found of Gene Simmons are rather upsetting...

tumblr_m6t58ofXen1r3diajo1_250.gif

• Like 5

Laaaaaando!!!! Taylorannephoto and I have a question....

She's being a doodie-head and saying we're going by Top Chef rules, but I thought (correctly) that we were going by Pokemon rules (i.e. one monster against another) Could you please correct her?

(btw--You're looking really handsome today, Lando)

• Like 3

haha, limiting yourself to Gene Simmons gifs would make someone seem....creepy so I think it's only fair that both of you get to use both actors.

• Like 3

haha, limiting yourself to Gene Simmons gifs would make someone seem....creepy so I think it's only fair that both of you get to use both actors.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Gene Simmons performance was like a kid who wanted people to think that they were in the Columbine trenchcoat mafia so that everyone was afraid of him, but was in reality harmless.

Chrichton clearly thought monotone was super scary.

Oh, and the word "sucker."

• Like 4

She's being a doodie-head and saying we're going by Top Chef rules, but I thought (correctly) that we were going by Pokemon rules (i.e. one monster against another) Could you please correct her?

tumblr_lfrv9ay7eF1qc19fso1_250.gif

• Like 5

Ooof...CRITICAL HIT!

giphy.gif

Also I'd like to say that us calling Gene an "actor" seems way too nice.

• Like 3

Also I'd like to say that us calling Gene an "actor" seems way too nice.

...or a musician. (Why yes, that was a sick burn)

And just so you don't go to sleep tonight thinking you won this thing, I'd like to point out, we still have the all important swimsuit competition coming up. I've been leaving the manscaping up to Great Mother Gaia and, not to brag or anything, I'm feeling pretty confident.

Ladies...

giphy.gif

• Like 7

Walk away everybody, Cameron H has just won the internets.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

wVHUPkp.gif

• Like 3

So I'm 26 minutes in, and so far what I'm mainly getting from this so far is.

This little neighborhood at the start feels so much like its just on a sound stage I wouldnt be surprised if the ghost of Ed Wood is somewhere in there shooting another movie. Its like a row of too small looking houses on a itty bitty stretch of road in a black void. **edit**, hmm they go back in the daytime, so maybe not, it just felt like it.

Speaking of Ed Wood, the acting from the side characters is so great lol.

Also, so far all the cars in this have been like really adorable, which is kind of a change from how the 80s depicted any kind of futurey stuff, and they're mostly pristine white, its like they're giant toys.

This villain really needs a mustache to twirl, they probably had it in the script, but it fought with Selleck's and he had to shave it.

This is a really annoying future, these god damned robots never shut up. Its like they never watched Star Trek and realized theres a reason you have to start off with "COMPUTER" before it should start responding. Just start talking to anyone anywhere near one of these dumbshits and they start yammering on or acting out commands.

So theres freedom of the press, and then theres this movie. Its like the cops really take the "my taxes pay your salary, that means I'm your boss" thing seriously and they'll let pretty much anybody on to a crime scene.

Kinda looks like they really wanted a 'deliver a baby in the elevator' scene, but couldn't manage to cram it in, so figured 'what the hell, she's got a bomb in her arm, lets just do that.'

I'm sure it'll come up, but this kid is on the spectrum, right?

Everybody has their own unique heat pattern, here, I happen to have both of ours 5 keystrokes away on this computer so I can illustrate.

Why wouldn't they think the bug tracking thing was a trap? Its like bad guy 101.

In a world where facial recognition MUST be a thing (theres retinal scanners, on the fly infrared biometrics and shit, they have to have facial recognition), a multiple cop killer is just allowed to waltz into the tech lab of the police station...its like they're trying to lose.

He seems a lot more distraught over the loss of his robot then he does about his son. Also, why wouldn't the bad guy have just put one of those murderbot chips in the maid robot?

I kinda looked away for a second...what the fuck happened in the final fight? Of all the things they could have done, it wasn't Ramsey vs whatisface, it was Ramsey vs the elevator. I mean, I'll give it 2 seconds of thought, which is more than the makers of the movie did...remember that thermal pattern crap, bullet with your name on it stuff...and its hinted they have all kinds of masking clothing for stuff, do something with that, stupid little fight and things leading up to it happen, bad guy pulls out his gun to deliver the killing blow, bullet flies back in his face. They foreshadowed that enough, I felt, but no. Not even so much as a cliched, "I know, I'll spray myself with a fire extinguisher to make myself invisible to his bullets" thing.

LOL, these credits, theres the 4 characters that were actually in the movie and a never-ending parade of "some guy"s

So having just watched this, I'm hoping in the episode theres some talk about comparing this movie to Halloween 3, because especially at the end when its just a lot of silence while a big mustachioed man lumbers around the place in the dark feebly breaking robots in an attempt to turn the main villains own tools against him so he can get with the frizzy haired chick and save his kid, it just really reminded me of it. Maybe I'll watch the rifftrax for that again, now that I'm reminded of it.

Also, looking back, this isn't a movie about Runaway robots. I mean, I guess the implication is that there WILL BE more if that guy wins (although its still something you need direct access to a robot in order to do, since it needs a new chip installed to go rogue, and at that point you might as well put a bomb in it, probably more reliable method than hoping the roomba gets your target), but after the 2 at the beginning, there's hardly any robots, especially runaways (the robotic spiders don't count, since they aren't runaways, theyre doing what they were made for.)

6RPoynK.jpg

Criminal Mastermind.

• Like 2

...or a musician. (Why yes, that was a sick burn)

And just so you don't go to sleep tonight thinking you won this thing, I'd like to point out, we still have the all important swimsuit competition coming up. I've been leaving the manscaping up to Great Mother Gaia and, not to brag or anything, I'm feeling pretty confident.

Ladies...

I know when to admit defeat and this is that time. That was one hell of a note to end on, my friend. Congratulations on a ridiculously amazing game.

I think Tom Selleck liked that too...

tumblr_mkfuwjmnor1qgqj2zo1_500.gif

• Like 4

I know when to admit defeat and this is that time. That was one hell of a note to end on, my friend. Congratulations on a ridiculously amazing game.

Agreed. Personally, I think we're both winners! And taylorannephoto, a couple pages back sixgunbuddy said he aspired to be the next you, but you know what, that's impossible. You're one of a kind!

The End!

giphy.gif

• Like 4