🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 239.5 — 7/03/15 TWO CHARTED 178

On this spectacularly unique episode of Two Charted, Chartists join Howard, alone in Dragon Manner, as he entertains and educates the world with tales of his past.

some serious Steven Brody Stevens Festival of Friendship (it's a funny podcast, listen and enjoy it) vibes in this ep.... especially the "I could pause right now and eat a piece of fruit" bit.

This is peak podcasting on the level of Staind Glass. I suggest next week's Ku Chart is a countdown the five most insane moments of this episode please.

• Like 1

On this spectacularly unique episode of Two Charted, Chartists join Howard, alone in Dragon Manner, as he entertains and educates the world with tales of his past.

I feel like I've now been to Dragon Manor. Take that Kulap!

He beat me up with the safety chops on made me LOL

And also, the Adam Sandler story and his buddy hittin him with a "ya alright there buddy?"

Was v much amazing.

I love that Howard has some post-joke trepidation sometimes, enjoyed the shit out of this solo ep.

The best part about this episode was Howard reviving the phrase "Critter Sandusky", which I had completely forgotten.

• Like 1

I think we need a 3rd weekly podcast called "How-Charted" and it's just this every week.

• Like 2

The best part about this episode was Howard reviving the phrase "Critter Sandusky", which I had completely forgotten.

A number of times too!

I'll probably give this more than one listen.

Gonna eat a plum, then I'm gonna eat a nectarine. Gonna wait an hour, then eat a kiwi.

I could really use a remix chart of various songs with Howard's raptor screeches over top.

You would.

Oh my god, this is amazing. I'm playing catchup and only just got to this ep, and without Kulap and Stard to reign Howie in, he is like a human incarnation of Attention Deficit Disorder.