🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
guy22##2

Calvin and Hobbes

I'm curious about this whole Calvin and Hobbes thing. What are they making reference to? I know it's a comic strip, but why is it a running gag on the show for them to talk about how much they like it? Is it really bad or something? I don't know much about it, I only kind of remember it from when I was a kid. Please forum, help me understand.

Start with "Scientific Progress Goes Boink" and then check back in with us here at the forums.

• Like 1

Well it was funny, y'know, like for kids? But a lot of it? A lot of it was really FUCKED up, you know? Like there was some stuff in that comic strip that was just FUCKED UP, am I right?

• Like 1

I like to keep a good Calvin and Hobbes book on top of the toilet tank--say, Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat--and leaf through while I take poops.

I like to keep a good Calvin and Hobbes book on top of the toilet tank--say, Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat--and leaf through while I take poops.

Essential, indispensable, the days are just packed.

And those better not be sitting on porcelain tank top, lest you not disgrace Mr Watterson with no basket to rest his works in!

• Like 1

Essential, indispensable, the days are just packed.

And those better not be sitting on porcelain tank top, lest you not disgrace Mr Watterson with no basket to rest his works in!

Yeah it's kind of a hand woven wicker basket

SFC, your name makes me uncomfortable. Luckily, you can change it easily enough by just going into your user settings.

• Like 1

If you don't know Calvin and Hobbes I don't want to know you. Sorry.

Maybe read a book before asking dumb questions next time.

• Like 1

SFC, your name makes me uncomfortable. Luckily, you can change it easily enough by just going into your user settings.

I'm sorry. I named it after a cock that is short and also fat. Let's not focus on this