🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 91 — Tom Scharpling, Our Close Friend

Really embarassed to hear that his name isn't pronounced Skarpleeng. I've been name-dropping TS around coolguys to fit in for a reeeaaaal long time.

• Like 5

popcorn, soup, baked potata, ice

• Like 7

Good ep, I've not listened to much of Scharpling on account of how long the show is but I do like him on that Steven Universe show.

same. downloaded the one that S&H are on but it is just sitting on my phone, as a "3 hr 8 min" podcast is a bit daunting

• Like 3

I thought the Squarecash ads couldn't get better. And I was very wrong about that.

Side note: my yeast infection is a lot better. You can tell because I'm posting in the morning, vice 2am in between raking a dinner fork across my damn man-yam.

• Like 4

Where your yeast infection at? I just learned dudes could get them.

Also, women have smegma.

• Like 7

Guys can we get a cut of 53:00 onto soundcloud for the records?

Edit: As well as 56:47

• Like 5

Great episode. I haven't listened yet, but my phone started glowing as soon as I downloaded it. I'm gonna put it in a pool and hope some old folks become young folks.

• Like 11

same. downloaded the one that S&H are on but it is just sitting on my phone, as a "3 hr 8 min" podcast is a bit daunting

Listening to the live broadcast is the best way in my opinion. The one with S&H wasn't live but it'll be live tonight at 9 ET. Check it out, you guys!

• Like 1

Big shout to Sister and Hazel for really delving in this grepisode into science, sciencetists and our method. Glad to hear "criminals" finally getting their comeuppance as purveyors of progress in this trial-and-error industry we call the human experience.

scientia potentia est (Knowledge is power)

-Sir Francis 'Eggs n' Bacon

Who writes these descriptions, Carlos Mencia?

ever heard of a homage?

• Like 24

I like the random "Do you know about the lizard brain?!" dig at Pete Holmes

• Like 4

Scott Aukerman mentioned the show in his AMA and it's weird the pride I feel for this little listening magazine:

Dweebie69: "Has the success of any podcasts on the EarWolf network surprised you? Did you think any podcasts would be less successful than they were?"

Scott: "no, everything's been cool! I think most shows could be even MORE successful - i was glad Hollywood Handbook has started to raise its profile. We felt that podcasts would just get bigger and bigger, and were pleased to find out we were right."

Edit: he did it again, son of a gun won't shut up about em:

2dumb4forumZ: "Hey Choctaw, would you ever consider doing a podcast to recap/discuss Big Brother or The Bachelor(ette)?"

Scott: "as much as i like watching those, i unfortunately think the podcast would have limited appeal. The Hollywood Handbook guys found that out, when they stopped doing the Reality Show Show.'

• Like 18

OK, I'm totally going to recommend this one to all my friends who have been reluctant to try HH. I don't listen to the show, but from the way you all are raving about this episode, I'm confident they'll love it.

• Like 11

One time Bozos made a fuckin sick joke. Damn, I hope someone makes a good joke like that in this thread.

• Like 11

Don't think you can call them that after the recent supreme court case, Agata.

• Like 14

i wasnt a huge fan of the live episode, but this ep was fantastic. I will never tire of S&H inviting a guest on and then confusing the guest, walking all over the guest and not letting him get a word in edgewise.

• Like 6