🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 91 — Tom Scharpling, Our Close Friend

GXagcEe.jpg?1

Ted Cruz: Texas Legend.

• Like 4

This is one of the best eps. I love eggs. He fits in so well as an enraged straight man. His ep of Analyse Phish was also one of the best.

• Like 11

Impossible to rank the eps, but my top ten favorite would probably be:

Tom Sharpling

Sinbad

Dave Holmes

Zoe Jarmon

PFT #2

Adam Pally

Dave Thomas

BJ Novac

Mary Holland

David Letterman

EDIT: Also AJ is wrong for not liking Season 4 of Arrested Development. It's brilliant. Yeah, that's right. I threw out the B word.

Season 4? Thats not possible, they stopped after 3

• Like 3

Speaking of enraged straight man:

Supreme Court? Does that mean it comes with tomatoes and sour cream!?

• Like 5

me wanty nom-noms?

edit> in reply to SteveH

• Like 1

Why isn't Pete Holmes credited on this episode? I know that he just burst in and laughed a couple times, but give the man the credits he deserves.

• Like 7

can someone link me to that epic bozos joke??

• Like 22

can someone link me to that epic bozos joke??

With pleasure http://forum.earwolf.com/topic/23811-episode-90-%e2%80%94-brian-huskey-our-live-friend/page__view__findpost__p__156056

There was another timely post in that thread that got a healthy dose of likes that might interest you

http://forum.earwolf.com/topic/23811-episode-90-%e2%80%94-brian-huskey-our-live-friend/page__view__findpost__p__156005

• Like 13

Is it possible that I didn't "get" this episode?

Follow up: Is it possible that I just don't "get" this podcast?

Or is it actually just bad?

• Like 11

it's actually good. and nice and funny and smart and NOT rude

• Like 2

I liked this episode, though Tom Scharpling seemed kinda mad and mean the whole time - not sure why, Sean and Hayes were giving him some great notes. I think it is hard for some people to accept help.

Here's a picture of my D (Dad):

35l8eap.jpg

• Like 14

Do you make everyone in your family wear a shirt that says "family" so you know they're your family?

• Like 24

Freja, all of your pictures of Iceland are amazing and make me super jelly. I feel like I went to the wrong I[insert consonant]eland.

wtf you're dead you're so dead

• Like 19

fleergen, I look forward to the documentary where ur d does some kinda computer stuff in a garage and really shakes up the squares AND AINT NO ONE GUNNA HOLD HIM BACK but he had a wife once, and she's on foodstamps now so he's flawed

• Like 11

something about A Song of Iceland and (F)ireland idk what am I some kind of wordplay expert jesus fucking christ leave me alone

• Like 13

happy 200 devscoots and great post!

(Chanson, you snooze you lose)

• Like 4

something about A Song of Iceland and (F)ireland idk what am I some kind of wordplay expert jesus fucking christ leave me alone

It's okay. We can't all be Bozos.

(let go and let bozos)

• Like 10

Really great episode although I don't care for that Tom fellow's language, it seems like he's been in the biz long enough to have more self control.
Not sure if S&H will be looking for material for the Hotdog Gallery but I have a preemptive submission.
hot dog_zpslj1no5cr.jpg
Note: the man in the picture is not my dad.
  • Like 7

USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST

I can only imagine what profanities were contained in what was no doubt a multi-paragraph tirade against Watchayakan's anti-Irish sentiment.

• Like 11

Yes - look at your shirt right now. Does it say "Family"? No, it does not, because you are not in my family.

There will be a documentary about my D someday, but probably not about his garage computering, probably just him taking into a camera Errol Morris style. He is so smart that I bet the documentary will be a huge mega hit.

• Like 4