🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 91 — Tom Scharpling, Our Close Friend

Hi guys, I'm my normal self.

and I'm definitely not Chanson.

For some reason I really like this guy. Seems normal. Sincere. I think he'll fit in here, no problem!

Also, you know all the bad feelings I have about Chanson and how bad he is? I don't have ANY of those feelings toward Mike Bonetti.

Edit: Clarification, Chanson is great, and I don't have any very many bad feelings about him. Razzing on Chanson is a bit, and it's important to remember that he's a real, sensitive human being.

• Like 16

For some reason I really like this guy. Seems normal. Sincere. I think he'll fit in here, no problem!

Also, you know all the bad feelings I have about Chanson and how bad he is? I don't have ANY of those feelings toward Mike Bonetti.

Thank you Mr. Foonerism. But, how you figured out my name, I will never know.

• Like 7

Maybe we could throw an asterisk next to "one" there. There's been a few wild claims recently that could affect our total Chanson count.

We are all one with Chanson.

All one.

• Like 4

My job is crushing my soul

U guys have a great day tho . Really

• Like 9

Will we get to ask any PCG questions this week or are S&H punishing us for subpar threads still?

• Like 8

I've listened to every episode, but I find the forums to be utterly overwhelming. I'd like to be involved, but I'm scared.

First off , I would like to commend you on how brave you are to use your real name as a username. I try and fool people into thinking a muffin can type. I am obviously a muffin baked from low moral fiber, but I digress.

Second off, I would like to welcome you to the forums. People are funny and nice here so don't sweat the small stuff!

• Like 14

We're all just trying to be the best Chanson we can be. Some are regular Chanson's, but some are extraordinary.

We are all one with Chanson.

All one.

gooble gobble, one of us, one of us. (google it,)

• Like 1

Edit: Clarification, Chanson is great, and I don't have any very many bad feelings about him. Razzing on Chanson is a bit, and it's important to remember that he's a real, sensitive human being.

Ixnay on the ensitivesay. Chanson starts to cry when people call him that.

• Like 11

mike boneretti was a fellow entourageathon watcher

for that he's always welcome as long as he isn't chanson's son or uncle

• Like 14

Hey everybody,

Been a really fun first week of the forum. Something about the Hayes and Sean show that resonates with funny people, and the feedback loop of forum / show is so great.

My ultimate plan is to single out one forum user and really troll them hard and really buttfuck them hard and make everybody just hate them and buttfuck them so hard.

• Like 8

My ultimate plan is to single out one forum user and really troll them hard and really buttfuck them hard and make everybody just hate them and buttfuck them so hard.

Gonna be hard to keep up once you have to go back to school though.

• Like 22

Blah blah blah great show blah blah

Nobody reads this shit anymore

All just focused on their fuckin like count

I miss my brother Chanson and our dad the Boat.

I guess i also miss that woman who volunteered to pretend to be Chansons shadow.

Its weird but i think we're finally accepting it as a family.

U know this is my favorite type of episodr when the guest is fake mad lol idk they always get my jollys. Reminds me more of RSS days when the but of the joke wasnt always Pete Holmes the two pump chump thats wife left him cuz she couldn't make him laugh which is why he now overcompensates so no one will leave him. Poor Pete, youre so annoying of course everyone will leave u.

So yes more shows like this.

So honored to be accurately identified as a woman and not a genderless shadow monster :')

• Like 3

Gonna be hard to keep up once you have to go back to school though.

A+ burn

• Like 8

First off , I would like to commend you on how brave you are to use your real name as a username. I try and fool people into thinking a muffin can type. I am obviously a muffin baked from low moral fiber, but I digress.

Second off, I would like to welcome you to the forums. People are funny and nice here so don't sweat the small stuff!

So wait, are you a muffin or not?

Also, the slums of Boston?! I'm Boston too!

• Like 3

POINTS!

did you have this joke locked and loaded? and you signed up for the forums, created this username, incorporated yourself into the community, created a trusted persona for yourself over the period of a few weeks and then BAM! BIG JOKE!

• Like 6

Opinions are like buttholes, not everyone likes to lick them

How am I just reading this for the first time today?

• Like 13

Anyone ever have the feeling where they wish they could discover HH for the first time all over again? I would really like to experience it again - the transition from not knowing what this gd thing is, to sort of getting it, to loving it, to listening to every single episode. That was super fun.

Needless to say, this is a great ep.

• Like 5

Four score and 91 episodes ago Hayes and Sean brought forth on this podcast network a new podcast, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men and women are in need of scoops.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that forum, or any forum so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that forum. We have come to dedicate a portion of that forum, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that forum might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this forum. The brave men and women, living and dead, who posted funny stuff here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the popcorn gallery, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored posters we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of hilarity—that we here highly resolve that these posters shall not have posted in vain—that this forum, under Sean and Hayes, shall have a new birth of good posts—and that government of the forum, by the posters, for the poster, shall not perish from the forum.

Those who cannot remember the forum past are condemned to make a fuck of it.
  • Like 20

Four score and 91 episodes ago Hayes and Sean brought forth on this podcast network a new podcast, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men and women are in need of scoops.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that forum, or any forum so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that forum. We have come to dedicate a portion of that forum, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that forum might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this forum. The brave men and women, living and dead, who posted funny stuff here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the popcorn gallery, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored posters we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of hilarity—that we here highly resolve that these posters shall not have posted in vain—that this forum, under Sean and Hayes, shall have a new birth of good posts—and that government of the forum, by the posters, for the poster, shall not perish from the forum.

Four score and 91 episodes is 171 episodes. Your maths are way off on this. Don't be discouraged though, I bet the rest of what you said is good. (I didn't read it.)

• Like 19

Happy 600 Spunky!

Shall your jokes ever be funny and the may the likes shine upon thee.

• Like 8

I really like the new people they are funny and cool

hey who said that?? thank you!

[p.s. the bold and italicized part is in a different voice and it's a new thing i'm trying out as part of my wacky persona and i think it opens up a lot of possibilities for some cool edgy goofs and you can use it if you want]

• Like 4

My job is crushing my soul

U guys have a great day tho . Really

Don't worry Tron, Valerie Bryant eats this stuff up. Make more sadness.

• Like 8