🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 91 — Tom Scharpling, Our Close Friend

Sincerely,

RanRan, F.O.C. (Friend of Chanson)

wtf Chanson is so huge right now, even this new girl is on the whole Chanson trend. Pretty soon my kids will be begging for Chanson lunchboxes to carry their little Chanson fruit snacks.

Then I'll check my family plan bill and it will be full of new charges from the Chanson free-to-play mobile game franchise, in which my kids will have unknowingly spent hundreds of dollars on extra Chansons and Chan-boosts and Chan-bucks so they can buy new "skins" for their Chanson avatars to look like Robo-Chanson, Hip Hop Chanson, Avengers Chanson, whatever, and guess what? You think those "skins" alter gameplay in the slightest? Guess again, asshole, bc they ONLY CHANGE THE AVATAR'S APPEARANCE! What a rip!

I keep telling Harrison, my youngest, I tell him, "Hey, buddy, remember how we talked about this? How regular Chanson jumps just as high as Froggy Chanson? 'Member? Jumping over the Pit of Chan-Doom in Level 6? You can't keep spending $6.99 on every new Chan-guy variation, buddy. Daddy can't afford it." The kid insists that Froggy Chanson jumps higher!

I bet Harrison thinks the Chan of Steel version can fucking fly! Well, he can't! It's just a cheap promotional tie-in! From like 3 years ago! I fucking showed him the data! I proved it, right in his little 8-year-old face! "See?! Same jumping! See?!?"

Fuck you, Chanson.

• Like 24

POINTS!

did you have this joke locked and loaded? and you signed up for the forums, created this username, incorporated yourself into the community, created a trusted persona for yourself over the period of a few weeks and then BAM! BIG JOKE!

I have used variations of this username for quite some time and I am ashamed of how long it took for me to think of that joke. If I were a real loser I probably would have read it aloud once it was posted and been like "good one, muffins" but I am not a loser so I didn't do that.

Do you guys ever wonder why that Piano Men tour is ALWAYS Billy Joel and Elton John? I mean every once in awhile maybe Stevie Wonder could sub out for one of them? Is America not ready for that?

• Like 9

Everyone knows that Froggy Chanson can double jump.

• Like 15

Yesterday was the first day I felt relatively normal after getting the stomach flu on the 4th. And yesterday was also the release of a truly sick ep of HH. Coincidence? Yeah, probably. But thanks anyway, Sean and Hayes. I needed the loffs.

• Like 9

I was going to post something on this forum, but the way all of the new people are talking about it makes me worried that there's a Skellington or Frankingstein lurking here... Is that why this forum is too scary?

• Like 5

...wait for it...

(yep, totally heard the dynamite.)

• Like 2

I was going to post something on this forum, but the way all of the new people are talking about it makes me worried that there's a Skellington or Frankingstein lurking here... Is that why this forum is too scary?

To be fair, I legitimately thought there may be a chance of Skellington. Instead it's just a heavy dose of Chanson.

Watch, as I fit in by making Chanson jokes.

• Like 3

Ixnay on the ensitivesay. Chanson starts to cry when people call him that.

If only I could read this strange language then I would know what my weakness is!!!!!

• Like 14

I was initially disappointed by the fact that when I do a google search for Wolfcool i mostly just get picures of cool wolves, but now I'm like "Um... ok. Some of these wolves are really really cool!"

• Like 17

So wait, are you a muffin or not?

Also, the slums of Boston?! I'm Boston too!

come on mike we're all from boston! get with the picture

• Like 5

I've heard of Veebs, but Veegs?!

• Like 3

Hey guys, long time no post. Just wanted to say I've wanted a Scharpling ep for a long time, and I thought it was perfect. I Didn't read all 10 pages of forum this week but I assume it's great! way to go!

• Like 13

Gonna be hard to keep up once you have to go back to school though.

What's ur snapchat

• Like 2

next time u need to express your laughter but a simple rofl will not suffice just

• Like 12

next time u are having trouble sleeping and wanna catch some zzz's use this

• Like 9

lets think of something to riff about for a couple pages, you guys got anything

• Like 17

you guys seen this guy donald trump like what is he doing out there running for president it's crazy

• Like 16

have you SEEn his HAIR lmao

• Like 18

Nope

your post count is a beautiful palindrome.

• Like 1

lets think of something to riff about for a couple pages, you guys got anything

In the immortal words of Joe Mcgurl.... Nope.

• Like 4