🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 91 — Tom Scharpling, Our Close Friend

My ultimate plan is to single out one forum user and really troll them hard and really buttfuck them hard and make everybody just hate them and buttfuck them so hard.

Hi.

• Like 12

zomg you guys seen the new minions trailer? it's funny because they don't even speak a real language but they still talk and you can tell what they're saying cuz the other ones will react and talk back :lol:

• Like 12

This I GOTTA see!

• Like 10

It has the henchmen from Despicable Me!

• Like 5

My job is crushing my soul

U guys have a great day tho . Really

Don't worry Tron, Valerie Bryant eats this stuff up. Make more sadness.

^

*All of the sad emoji*

• Like 9

It has the henchmen from Despicable Me!

and do you remember in despicable me when the girl said the thing was so fluffy!? that's a good joke

• Like 3

It doesn't really have a home

I trolled Lapkus so hard.

I think. What does rot mean?

zRTl3vQ.png

• Like 5

hey you guys - orphan yachts, tom scharpling and I are all from new jersey. isn't that like so funny and crazy?

p.s. orphan yachts, your picture is terrifying to me

• Like 4

She wants you to rot in the ground. Lapkus is going to kill you.

• Like 16

Mmm, New Jersey seems cool.

NOT!

Consider yourself zinged.

• Like 6

A Bear likely nails it here. Alternatively, in wombspeak, Right Occiput Transverse (ROT) is when the occiput is towards the mother’s right and the baby faces and kicks towards said mother's left side. Thus, the intimation is that both your attempted blow and sense of humor are juvenile at best, if not prenatal.

(her word/s)

• Like 8

I went to NJ once. I was on my way to NYC to see The Late Show with David Letterman (Donald Trump was a guest so this adds to the riff session we got going on BONUS) this was before everyone had cell phones with GPS (1998) and I took a wrong exit and it cost me FOUR DOLLARS. I was like well let's get some gas anyways. I tried to pump my own gas because I am not some diva and some guy comes running out yelling at me because I guess that is illegal in NJ?

I am never going back.

• Like 10

Thanks Member and A Bear. I thought it was Rolling On The. But rolling on what, you know? Rolling on the what doing what, you know?

it's illegal in NJ because we don't know when to stop. eventually it all gets on fire.

and if this picture terrifies you, you should see my face

NOT

(I consider myself zinged)

• Like 7

The Vince Lombardi Service Area is the best place in New Jersey.

• Like 2

orphan yachts are you really booji boy?! please prove by singing "words get stuck" for us.

• Like 2

I won't put up with any badmouthing of New Jersey in here! NJ is beautiful and idyllic in the huge swaths away from I-95, where there aren't any people. It is also one of the most heavily forested states, largely because of the Pine Barrens. The state is also at a latitude where there is overlap between the southernmost range of many northern plant and insect species, and the northernmost range of southern species, creating a very unique ecology.

People from New Jersey are the fucking worst though. I hate them.

• Like 20

I trolled Lapkus so hard.

that's hot

eventually it all gets on fire.

you should see my face

so hot

I tried to pump my own gas

i came

• Like 5

this was my recent run in with Lapkus.

U1CL6Bj.png

based on the eerily cryptic reply to SFC, should i feel threatened or warned in some way?

• Like 6

I'm not very happy with this state of this thread. Let's get some classy discussion going. Where do you guys stand on cold-brewed coffee? I just had it for the first time recently, and it's an interesting idea, what I guess you just soak these beans in water forever, and it becomes coffee? It kind of turns everything I know about coffee on its head, cause you're never brewing it.

What if you took a cold brew and heated it up? It would be like the bizarro world version of a regular iced coffee, and I bet it would also be pretty good.

• Like 16

PREPARE FOR SCATHING REVIEW

Did anyone here watch "Why?" the new Hannibal Burress show on Comedy Central? I am so utterly baffled by this show, it's unbelievable. The fact that it aired on tv is just mind boggling to me. Mr Hannibal Burress, I have one question to you. This question has to do with the name of your show so prepare yourself. Where? Where did this show take place? Great episode though Hannibal good job can't wait to see ep 2!

• Like 12