🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 91 — Tom Scharpling, Our Close Friend

PREPARE FOR SCATHING REVIEW

Did anyone here watch "Why?" the new Hannibal Burress show on Comedy Central? I am so utterly baffled by this show, it's unbelievable. The fact that it aired on tv is just mind boggling to me. Mr Hannibal Burress, I have one question to you. This question has to do with the name of your show so prepare yourself. Where? Where did this show take place? Great episode though Hannibal good job can't wait to see ep 2!

Oh rad.

Free stream:

http://www.cc.com/full-episodes/zzt4yt/why--with-hannibal-buress-8th-of-july-celebration--season-1-ep-101

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of coffee I drink mine black. How do the rest of you take your coffee?

• Like 10

i drink green tea. but if i have coffee, black baby black.

• Like 2

I don't drink coffee often although I like it. I'd say my favorite way to consume coffee is when espresso is absorbed by lady fingers and surrounded by marscapone in tiramasu!

I buy caffeine pills and love Diet Dr. Pepper and Coke Zero

• Like 8

Lots of cream and sugar. I get, "Have a little coffee with your sugar, why don't you!?" all the time.

• Like 10

I'm not very happy with this state of this thread.

stop picking on the garden state.

• Like 3

I take my coffee like I take my women...

...every morning.

...while I'm driving.

...in the butt.

...delicately and only after asking permission.

• Like 13

ah shit i thought i got the first coffe/women joke nevermind

• Like 7

no that's fine Valerie. like i'm not at all hurt. i'm strong and don't base my self worth on your likes. shutup i'm not crying! i gotta go, there are a bunch of people trying to take my picture and give me hugs.

• Like 1

So, anyone else think that Da'vonne's 7 month old baby is going to get added as a houseguest in a #bbtakeover? And Austin seems like a real cool guy, but he might be too much of a threat to make it very far. And I hope James finds love.

• Like 5

PREPARE FOR SCATHING REVIEW

Did anyone here watch "Why?" the new Hannibal Burress show on Comedy Central? I am so utterly baffled by this show, it's unbelievable. The fact that it aired on tv is just mind boggling to me. Mr Hannibal Burress, I have one question to you. This question has to do with the name of your show so prepare yourself. Where? Where did this show take place? Great episode though Hannibal good job can't wait to see ep 2!

emotional rollercoaster

• Like 4

I wonder what percentage of people masturbate while listening to a podcast at least once a week.

• Like 2

i like my coffee like i like my family

cold and bitter

• Like 7

I take my coffee like I take my Labrador Retrievers...

Black and in my lap.

• Like 7

I went to NJ once. I was on my way to NYC to see The Late Show with David Letterman (Donald Trump was a guest so this adds to the riff session we got going on BONUS) this was before everyone had cell phones with GPS (1998) and I took a wrong exit and it cost me FOUR DOLLARS. I was like well let's get some gas anyways. I tried to pump my own gas because I am not some diva and some guy comes running out yelling at me because I guess that is illegal in NJ?

I am never going back.

a few comments:

• If you were driving from Boston to NYC, and were in NJ, you went the wrong way
  • Yes. It is nearly impossible to turn around on the NJ Turnpike, and if you do it will require you to pay the toll both ways
  • Correct. You cannot pump your own gas in NJ. People from here take this as some sort of weird point of pride (they have bumper stickers and shit that says "Jersey Girls Don't Pump Their Own Gas"), but i hate it. It takes so much longer because you have one guy trying to deal with 6 pumps. It's the worst. If I lived closer to PA or NY, I would cross state lines to get gas every single time I needed it.
  • There are some nice things about New Jersey, but overall, I would have to give it a big thumbs down

2 Stars

this has been Scrutinizing the State's with Steve and his Stupendous Star Scale

• Like 7

I introduced my D to "I like my coffee like I like my women" jokes, and his very first attempt at it is still my all-time favorite.

I like my coffee like I like my women...

...with big tits and daddy issues.

• Like 14

My dad likes "naked strong women," according to his search history

• Like 18

I like my coffee like I like my women: 93 degrees (that converts to 200 degrees F for coffee, but I like my women to be 93 degrees F because I like dead women.)

Did i do it?

• Like 4

My women should be 93 degrees because I like them the same way I like my angles...

...slightly obtuse.

• Like 15

ahem

"if there was megaphone in my head

I'd scream out the love for all of youse"

"if typewriter lived in my mind

tap-tap-tap all thru the night"

• Like 2

My women should be 93 degrees because I like them the same way I like my angles...

...slightly obtuse.

oh that's much better. well done. well done!

• Like 3

How bout all this nickel and diming with health care professionals these days in Obama's America, huh gang? Why just the other day I was sitting in the well side of the waiting room for my general practitioner for a camp checkup, when I got a little frog in my throat. Figuratively speaking, of course! So I made like DJ Kool and cleared it! Oh the glares I received.

Hours later (Waiting rooms, amirite?), clean bill of health!

So I goes to square MY bill, and when I saw the itemized ticket, my eyes almost bugged out of my head! I don't know if it was from that waiting room incident or when ol Doc checked me for hernias, let's just say...

I don't much care for Cough Fees!

• Like 7