🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 91 — Tom Scharpling, Our Close Friend

• If you were driving from Boston to NYC, and were in NJ, you went the wrong way

My at the time boyfriend was taking me to NYC because he felt bad that he had taken a trip to Disney with his family (he was 21) and wanted to make it up to me.

I was definitely going the wrong way.

• Like 6

a few comments:

• If you were driving from Boston to NYC, and were in NJ, you went the wrong way
  • Yes. It is nearly impossible to turn around on the NJ Turnpike, and if you do it will require you to pay the toll both ways
  • Correct. You cannot pump your own gas in NJ. People from here take this as some sort of weird point of pride (they have bumper stickers and shit that says "Jersey Girls Don't Pump Their Own Gas"), but i hate it. It takes so much longer because you have one guy trying to deal with 6 pumps. It's the worst. If I lived closer to PA or NY, I would cross state lines to get gas every single time I needed it.
  • There are some nice things about New Jersey, but overall, I would have to give it a big thumbs down

2 Stars

this has been Scrutinizing the State's with Steve and his Stupendous Star Scale

OUT of two stars?

• Like 1

How bout all this nickel and diming with health care professionals these days in Obama's America, huh gang? Why just the other day I was sitting in the well side of the waiting room for my general practitioner for a camp checkup, when I got a little frog in my throat. Figuratively speaking, of course! So I made like DJ Kool and cleared it! Oh the glares I received.

Hours later (Waiting rooms, amirite?), clean bill of health!

So I goes to square MY bill, and when I saw the itemized ticket, my eyes almost bugged out of my head! I don't know if it was from that waiting room incident or when ol Doc checked me for hernias, let's just say...

I don't much care for Cough Fees!

goddammit nohorseman! that was a long walk...

I like my coffee like I like my women

very much

well aren't you the sweetest?

• Like 1

Biggest advice I can give to people is to not buy white/gray underwear

• Like 1

I like my coffee how I like my forum.

Respectful, reverential, wantonly erotic, friendly and funny.

Oh and good gifs from Dixon.

• Like 12

I cant whore out my pets like the rest of you because as many of you know I'm allergic so I dont have any. Instead here is a picture of my coffee in a very non-threatening mug, its my 5th cup today. Enjoy you pervs.

Snapchat_8844502779117937848.jpg

• Like 11

I'm going to make some coffee now, too

• Like 1

I am not really sure what coffee has to do with women but I am kinda partial to pour overs.

• Like 2

Can I just defend my lil state and say that some great f-ing stuff happens. Like for instance the one time I saw Chris Christie in one of my local frozen yogurt shops. Case closed.

Tony the Tiger Woods

• Like 11

My last post kind of explains the one before it

• Like 1

My last post kind of explains the one before it

"POW!"

Huge MMF (Marc Merring Fan)

• Like 1

Up until now, I've always told new/potential fans of HH to start with episode #1. But I think this Sharpling ep might be the new ideal entry point.

• Like 1

I think we're just going to attract more weird dudes if we insist that people listen to dozens of hours of old podcasts before they get involved.

• Like 2

I like my coffee like I like my women: on my desk, baby

IMG_2808_zps4wzjwnjr.jpg

• Like 13

I'm going to start telling potential fans of HH, "Start with episode 1...of some other podcast! Stay the fuck away! This show already has enough fans, get out of here!"

Then I'll move to phase two, in which I drive you all out of here too.

Phase three will just be me and Sean and Hayes.

Edit: You did it Steve! Good work. If you'll take one note from me though, the photo makes it look like you want to stick your thumb up some poor woman's butt. For your next joke, it would be less misogynistic to use one of your smaller fingers.

• Like 23

i love coffee but i hate starbucks, i only like coffee through a french press. thats where you get french fries and a coffee from mcdonalds, dump them both in the paper to-go bag, and filter that back in to the coffee cup

• Like 21

I like my coffee like hot and at home. Well, sometimes away from home too, but then you have to pay for it and damn the prices these days.

• Like 4

I agree with the french press.. Charlie Hebdo and such.

• Like 11

I only brew that coffee bean that has passed through some goats on a mountainside, shat straight into the aeropress that I'm holding. 1 minute stand, stir for 10 seconds, push. Clean finish with subtle hints of goat shit and grass.

• Like 17

Up until now, I've always told new/potential fans of HH to start with episode #1. But I think this Sharpling ep might be the new ideal entry point.

The Dark Poster

• Like 18

I think we're just going to attract more weird dudes if we insist that people listen to dozens of hours of old podcasts before they get involved.

I call them "HollyWEIRD Outsiders".

• Like 1

Jk its me Chonson haha Chanson will love this one our dads a boat

Spoiler: He's right.

• Like 14