🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 91 — Tom Scharpling, Our Close Friend

My dad won't let me touch his boat because I'll fuck it up, apparently

Just like he fucked up his browser with all that j/o time

• Like 7

I'm an instant coffee drinker.

Give me a coffee and I'll drink it in an instant !!

• Like 16

I like my coffee like I like my Hannibal Buress, black and not doing half-assed late night comedy shows.

• Like 3

I've heard of Veebs, but Veegs?!

What can I say, it's a pretty crazy name. I'm here to get scoops and freak beans, and I'm all out of scoops (because there was nothing for the scoop troop this ep :( )

• Like 5

There's some graffiti in a bathroom stall at my work. It is very very funny. It says "I like my coffee like I like my women: without a penis!". Totally rando!!

• Like 4

Here's some culture for you nerds:

Vb2s48i.jpg

Larry Sultan and Mike Mandel at LACMA.

• Like 15

Veegs welcome to here! you'll like it cause everyone is cool and nice and funny and smart. there are only two exceptions besides me. j/k i'm the only exception. well, there is that guy who is not OJ but we don't like to talk about him. unless he's the topic, then we love to talk about him.

you should show us your D (that means dad). and any animals or children or food.

check out JoeMcGurl's handy HH forum guide conveniently linked at the bottom of his posts.

don't let the grumpy old-timers and their crotchety cryptic ramblings intimidate you. they're just jealous of our youthful vitality and chiseled good looks and our sweet honey booties that go BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE.

anyway this is a super fun place and i love it and i'm sure you will to.

• Like 4

I only brew that coffee bean that has passed through some goats on a mountainside, shat straight into the aeropress that I'm holding. 1 minute stand, stir for 10 seconds, push. Clean finish with subtle hints of goat shit and grass.

You might already know this, but there actually is a coffee called Kopi Luwak that's brewed from monkey shit.

Here's a video of Steve Albini making some.

Personal note: I watched this video while eating Korean Street Tacos like an idiot, cause the way my brain works now I forever link Korean Street Tacos with monkey shit coffee, and probably will never eat them again. Anyway that's just a little bit about me (ie the guy who started this coffee conversation very famous very cool whatsup ladies)

• Like 9

arboreal weasel poop coffee. yep. i had some once. it was good. i don't want anymore.

• Like 4

I like my coffee to be just like Donald Trump's attempt at becoming the next president: a shot in the dark.

• Like 12

Why? With Hannibal? More like Why are they canceling Hannibal? Right guys?

• Like 5

I know i normally dont comment on this stuff im very reserved as a person but this season of hannibal makes me understand why it was cancelled. Like what the fuck are people talking about! This director guy is off his meds!!!

• Like 5

1st ep and most recent ep of this season were great. 2-4 were a little weak, but these crazy networks force them into making 13 eps instead of the amount of eps it takes to tell the story. That's why Amazon and Netflix made a huge mistake

• Like 1

theyre lucky they got as many seasons as they did imo, if the show had been called 'annabelle' instead it only would have got 75% as many seasons

• Like 7

EAT THEM! yes yes that is what i will do i will eat them eat them all all the haterers will be my poop yes turn them to poop i will.

• Like 1

hannibal's show is suck

another period is mostly boring

1. hard not to agree. having Amy totally outshine you on your 1st ep not a good cal HB.

2. NO. no no no no no.

• Like 1

I already made a Hannibal joke I would appreciate it if you guys would just refer your audience to mine and pay your respects thank you god bless

• Like 7

does anyone know the location Why? shoots? just curious.

• Like 1

the format is stupid and there are too many characters and hendrix should wear something that shows off her clevage