🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 91 — Tom Scharpling, Our Close Friend

Off-topic: I loved this episode with Mr. Scharpling, but it really made me think an ep with Jon Wurster, probably in one of his interesting character, would be so fun.

• Like 9

Off-topic: I loved this episode with Mr. Scharpling, but it really made me think an ep with Jon Wurster, probably in one of his interesting character, would be so fun.

What are you talking about? What episode? Get out of this random discussion talk thread!

• Like 4

i just barked at my laptop for ten straight minutes.

• Like 4

What are you talking about? What episode? Get out of this random discussion talk thread!

I know, sorry. I was hoping marking it as off-topic was good enough. I'd like to talk about Hannibal, but I haven't seen any episodes because Hugh Dancy and I got into a big argument over whether the Ella Enchanted novel or movie was better.

• Like 7

Hi, I'm also new.

Quick question - How many glasses of wine do you need to drink in order understand what is happening in this forum?

I've had two glasses so far and all I can decipher is that everyone hates Chanson. Is this correct?

• Like 15

here's what happening;

daddy is never here when you need him even though he says we're all precious to him and he doesn't know what he'd do without us.

also i was a well read and cultured person with an impressive vocabulary and impulse control before i listened to every episode and read the entire fucking forum.

on the one hand Chang's son (Kip) is a real and sensitive person who feels thing (i guess) his brother is a poet, lover, and i assume a karate master and their dad is being boat. but then on the other hand he is a bot created by Wolfcool Industries to monitor and punish us for impure posts.

other than that i don't know what the hell is happening.

• Like 6

Lapkus said speak on that

• Like 6

Still waiting for JUST ONE of you motherfuckers to do some amazing beatboxing with your d's

• Like 12

Since everyone seemed to enjoy the New Jersey discussion yesterday, I've taken the liberty of compiling a list of Earwolf/UCB/Podcast type people who hail from the Garden State. I apologize in advance for the amount of real estate this post is going to take up on the forums.

• Andy Daly
  • Jessica St. Clair
  • Howard Kremer
  • Michael Ian Black
  • Michael Showalter
  • Joe Wengert (citation needed)
  • Tom Scharpling
  • Marc Maron (sort of, but not really. He's the most new jersey person to ever come from new mexico so he makes the list)
  • Zach Woods
  • Kurt Braunohler
  • Tyrion Lannister

thats enough. I got bored.

• Like 5

Since everyone seemed to enjoy the New Jersey discussion yesterday, I've taken the liberty of compiling a list of Earwolf/UCB/Podcast type people who hail from the Garden State. I apologize in advance for the amount of real estate this post is going to take up on the forums.

• Andy Daly
  • Jessica St. Clair
  • Howard Kremer
  • Michael Ian Black
  • Michael Showalter
  • Tom Scharpling
  • Marc Maron (sort of, but not really. He's the most new jersey person to ever come from new mexico so he makes the list)
  • Zach Woods
  • Kurt Braunohler
  • Tyrion Lannister

also Chris Get Hard

• Like 2

I actually left the house last night so it has taken me all morning to catch up on the thread but I finally did it!

Dairy Pillows!! Do they sell boxes of wine over there in Australia? If they do I strongly suggest that you pick one up and don't even bother with a glass. Just pop that tap and go for it. Put the box up high and open your mouth below it and then let the wine flow. Am I making sense? Does wine flow up in Australia? Please report back.

Anyone else going to the Oddball Fest?

• Like 10

• Andy Daly
  • Jessica St. Clair
  • Howard Kremer
  • Michael Ian Black
  • Michael Showalter
  • Tom Scharpling
  • Zach Woods
  • Kurt Braunohler
  • Tyrion Lannister

tragedy plus time

• Like 6

• Andy Daly
  • Jessica St. Clair
  • Howard Kremer
  • Michael Ian Black
  • Michael Showalter
  • Tom Scharpling
  • Zach Woods
  • Kurt Braunohler
  • Tyrion Lannister

curiously the band Real Estate is also from NJ.

• Like 1

I actually like Chanson a lot, he's my friend. I thought all you guys were just teasing for jokes. I guess I'm the only true friend you have, C. Just remember that next time you have an extra boat/island lying around.

• Like 17

I've had two glasses so far and all I can decipher is that everyone hates Chanson. Is this correct?

DO NOT make the mistake of hating on Chanson even subtly or indirectly; you will be forced to take on a username so ridiculous that everyone will mock you for years. I tried changing it, I really did! But I gotta wait 30 days or some shiz.

Anyway hey y'all, just checking in here. My D just yelled at me because I didn't tell him what I wanted for breakfast. I told him I had to check the forums; my reputation was at stake. He doesn't know my reputation was burned at the stake weeks ago.

He also asked why they aren't called fivums.

• Like 10

I actually left the house last night so it has taken me all morning to catch up on the thread but I finally did it!

Dairy Pillows!! Do they sell boxes of wine over there in Australia? If they do I strongly suggest that you pick one up and don't even bother with a glass. Just pop that tap and go for it. Put the box up high and open your mouth below it and then let the wine flow. Am I making sense? Does wine flow up in Australia? Please report back.

Anyone else going to the Oddball Fest?

Yes we do! the wine is never very good.

we call it goon

sometimes we do a thing called goon lotto where we use the Australian invention that is the hills hoist clothesline, attach a goonbag to it, spin it around and drink if it lands on you

it's super fun

• Like 13

Hi, I'm also new.

Quick question - How many glasses of wine do you need to drink in order understand what is happening in this forum?

Christ, no, I explicitly said in my post that I am a FRIEND OF CHANSON. Do you hate your friends, Dairy Pillows? Is that what it's like over in upside down land?

• Like 12

I keep getting confused about whether our "D's" are our dicks or our dads

• Like 1

I like my coffee like I like my Hannibal Buress, black and not doing half-assed late night comedy shows.

Watching that first episode...I felt a significant sense of loss

Edit: But "Another Period" is pretty great so far, you dumb Norm

• Like 2

Man Devscoots and this new lady are really making me miss my home country of Australia

• Like 4

Peter O'Toole and now Omar Sharif? Lawrence of Arabia is a cursed production!

• Like 7

Man Devscoots and this new lady are really making me miss my home country of Australia

bloomin-onion.png?sfvrsn=3

Just like mee-ma made me

• Like 11

Went and Checked out some of the other shows forums and man ..

Do not recommend.

#ble$$d

• Like 17

What if the twist next year is that the second 8 housemates are the dads of the first 8?

They once had an estranged father and daughter on the show, Dick and Danielle. They also once had two people on who were brother and sister but didn't know it. I believe the story is that they were adopted separately as children. They had an exes season too.

• Like 6