🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 194.5 — Ask the UCB: Success in Comedy

In this bonus Ask the UCB episode, Matt Besser talks about the different kinds of success you can find in comedy. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Something I need to listen to everyone once and awhile to keep my head up and be practical.

• Like 3

I really enjoy the occasional reserved, mentoring Besser. I'm going to start telling strangers about him in airports.

• Like 4

MattyB the Casey Kasem of improv.

thanks for this Matt, solid info/guidance.

• Like 1

As someone who has zero interest in ever exploring the world of comedy as a career, I have to have that I absolutely loved this advice time. It's always good to hear some affirmations that can be applied to life/work outside of the improv scene, even if improv is the focus. It's these little bursts of insight and advice that make me appreciate everything Matt Besser has done even more. What a fucking guy.

• Like 1

Relatively new listener (within the past 2 months), but an avid fan, and this was superb and real advice. Thanks Matt, please keep these coming!

• Like 1