🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 240 — Dippin Cakes

Summah Haircuts!!! Do we need them and should they be professionally done? These questions and more on this week's Who Charted. Also, Kulap and Howard welcome Andy Daly who shares the details of working on the second season of his Comedy Central series Review. Additionally, the gang deliberates on whether or not Pixar films are safe for children. Lastly, Andy reveals the TV magic behind eating over 40 pancakes.

Watch the season two premiere of Review on Thursday, July 30th at 10/9c on Comedy Central and watch free full episodes of Review on the CC App and CC.COM! www.cc.com/review

No death in inside out??? What about Bing Bong!!!

• Like 1

Not listened yet, just read the summary - didn't they already discuss this Pixar thing in a previous episode?

• Like 1

Yo, what's the song that was playing when they introduced Andy Daly?

It was nice

Not listened yet, just read the summary - didn't they already discuss this Pixar thing in a previous episode?

Howard has long had beef with Pixar and animated movies in general so I wouldn't be surprised if they've talked about it many times.

Childrens' entertainment has always been super dark. I wonder why that is? Maybe it's just fun to scare the shit out of kids, I don't know.

• Like 1

@TVsAndyDaly?! i love that guy.

• Like 1

I'm an adult, so I love the fact that the one studio making perfectly written movies also makes them for adults with amazing animation.

As soon as Andy Daly said "I have a thing about Pixar" I got incredibly excited as I was thinking about how I share the same gripes hours before listening. I had a feeling he'd pick Dalton Wilcox as the character he'd want to stay in if he had to. He knows the simple pleasures in life are right beneath our feet. Namely, holes in the ground.

• Like 2

Oh wow the chop job is quite evident in the group photo...

• Like 1

Andy has definitely delivered the same Pixar diatribe on a podcast before, possibly Who Charted.

Anyway, this was super fun and Andy Daly the person is always just as much of a delight as any of his characters.

Ku's "99 miles but a bitch ain't one" line was so great, and the most I've ever felt like Scott's sense of humor has rubbed off on her.

• Like 2

"Plants dying, bears going to sleep, gravestones at dusk.. it happens"

fuck I love this podcast

• Like 1

Howard has long had beef with Pixar and animated movies in general so I wouldn't be surprised if they've talked about it many times.

Childrens' entertainment has always been super dark. I wonder why that is? Maybe it's just fun to scare the shit out of kids, I don't know.

The word is "make-'em-ups."

• Like 1