🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Silvrwoman

Sean and Hayes - Ads on Comedy Bang Bang

Does anyone have excerpts of just Sean and Hayes doing the ads on the handful of CBB episodes?

• Like 2

Does anyone have excerpts of just Sean and Hayes doing the ads on the handful of CBB episodes?

not me.

• Like 3

not me but uh...i got a guy. a guy that can get us--you, I mean--the good stuff. so, question is: what's in it for me?

• Like 1

not me but uh...i got a guy. a guy that can get us--you, I mean--the good stuff. so, question is: what's in it for me?

I'll trade you for drugs

• Like 1

Actually, Jacob, I don't know if HH fans would be interested, but I extracted the ringtone/greeting from Tim and Eric's CBB Popcorn.com episode, and I'd be happy to share. Just let me know if anyone's interested.

• Like 1

Sure, let me have my gardener sift through hours upon hours of audio and make all those edits in Audacity (or GarageBand if I make him use the Pantry computer) and then remaster them back out to one single FLAC for you while my Chrysanthemums wither in the hot Northeast sun.

• Like 3

Sure, let me have my gardener sift through hours upon hours of audio and make all those edits in Audacity (or GarageBand if I make him use the Pantry computer) and then remaster them back out to one single FLAC for you while my Chrysanthemums wither in the hot Northeast sun.

Sounds great! Tell him I say thanks!

• Like 4

I'm doing this project right now actually! The Audacity project files have been sitting on my desktop for a couple of weeks, just give me a quick month or two to finish up. Maybe three.

• Like 1

Can you try to remaster them in a way so that the new ads don't sound like they were half assedly recorded on Hazes iPhone?

Can you try to remaster them in a way so that the new ads don't sound like they were half assedly recorded on Hazes iPhone?

But that's the purest form.

• Like 2

Ok - I'm gonna give it a try and I'll post it if I'm successful.

Andrew,

It's times like these when you prove that you are a TRUE leader in these forums. People look up to you and you don't let anything get in your way. When you undertake a project like this and see it to its completion, you are taking the entire HHC (Hollywood Handbook Community) under your wing and leading us to greatness. This is not only a great gift to Silvrwoman, but to all users of the Earwolf forums.

This is the shit that will put WolfCool Productions on the map. WolfPop and Earwolf wishes their fans were this dedicated.

• Like 1

Well, it went quicker than I expected.

https://soundcloud.c...es-cbb-ad-spots

If I'm being naughty by making that downloadable then someone tell me please.

i'm pretty sure earwolf absolutely loves the fact that we are listening to a clip of just ads so i think they'll let it slide!

• Like 2